Should the Democratic party be reformed or erased?

I think it should elect men like Bernie Sanders in 2024 and people like him for the house and senate. He is one of the few that is right as we need to go back to being the party of the workers, middle class and rebuilding our country. He will also with enough seats in the house and senate will give us a vastly better healthcare system.

I am for LGBT but it isn't nearly as important as the above. If we don't fix the above then we'll become a third world religious shithole that kills these people within 20 years or sooner.

Rebuild it into what?

What we need is to somehow get rid of CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, etc..

We need honest politicians that keep their word, period.

Lying in politics is no different than yelling fire in a theater.

Honesty is what we need.

I think it should elect men like Bernie Sanders in 2024 and people like him for the house and senate. He is one of the few that is right as we need to go back to being the party of the workers, middle class and rebuilding our country. He will also with enough seats in the house and senate will give us a vastly better healthcare system.

I am for LGBT but it isn't nearly as important as the above. If we don't fix the above then we'll become a third world religious shithole that kills these people within 20 years or sooner.

Sanders is fringe of the fringe.

I am a big old school Democrat. But Democrats transmogrified into a monstrosity of nihilistic anti white heterophobes contrainans that represent NOBODY. And they just push hate and villainy. We have to end this, bring back the old democratic party.
But what about those who vote for Democrats year after year. Maybe re-education camps?

• Banned
Candi Ce debaca Democrat denver district 9 runoff candidate. For instance. I walk by her house and she has a 10 foot fence around her home and has cameras all over the place. Never shovels her walks either. Paranoid much, Candi? She wants to make white business owners pay reparations for slavery that never happened here because she is a AOC wanna be.

I am a big old school Democrat. But Democrats transmogrified into a monstrosity of nihilistic anti white heterophobes contrainans that represent NOBODY. And they just push hate and villainy. We have to end this, bring back the old democratic party.
Neither. They should learn to self moderate again, just as the Trumper republicans need to learn to self moderate again, as the extremists are fking up both parties.

But what about those who vote for Democrats year after year. Maybe re-education camps?
Good question. Democrats are bent on putting whites and republicans in camps they pretty much said so. Dems pushing ESG Chinese social scores and mere 1% Gay/ Trans agendas that NOBODY ASKED FOR? Please what happened to democracy, Vox populi, the voice of the MAJORITY? What?

Last edited:

RFK's on it.

Neither. They should learn to self moderate again, just as the Trumper republicans need to learn to self moderate again, as the extremists are fking up both parties.

Except that's total unmitigated bullshit.

What Trump did while in office, and what he continually advocates, is often not much different than Bill Clinton circa 1995.

But because of his (admittedly) unconventional style, and his vivid orange hair - superficial commentators such as you have the luxury of fooling less informed people into believing he's a radical.

In reality, nothing could be further from the truth.

When did the Democrats go from vox populi and the voice of the the people to this ESG spy balloon crap? Democrats and the Faustian bargain: They sold their political soul to the highest bidder. Same with the media. Democrats are the Benedict Arnolds, the Fausts, the party of Judas Iscariot.

A rotten Communist? don't think so.

Forum List

Back