Should The Donald Demand More Debates?

It was clear long before the first debate that Trump didn't have the temperament, political skills or knowledge of the issues to do a traditional debate.

None of those deficiencies mattered when he was winning the GOP nomination, but they do now.

He has displayed two gears: (1) The buffoonish, brutish, loud-mouthed salesman and (2) the tamed, frustrated teleprompter-reader. Neither of those require the precise intellectual dexterity that a candidate must possess when going up against an experienced politician in a nationally-televised debate.

That said, no doubt he'd love more debates, because BELIEVE ME!

:rock:

Erm... he did fine in the debate. You are biased beyond belief. He is a very good speaker as well, whether you agree with him or not. Just a fact...

What points specifically did he drive home ?

Norman, it is true all Crooked Hillary can do is fling bogus personal insults. And the Clintons are famous more being clever in the mud with the help of the MSM. But there are a couple of simple things The Donald can do to neutralize Crooked Hillary's lies and deception and force her to address the facts.
Evidently, someone besides me noticed this:
Clinton's 'nasty' Trump ads are mostly his own words

Norman, it is true all Crooked Hillary can do is fling bogus personal insults. And the Clintons are famous more being clever in the mud with the help of the MSM. But there are a couple of simple things The Donald can do to neutralize Crooked Hillary's lies and deception and force her to address the facts.
Evidently, someone besides me noticed this:
Clinton's 'nasty' Trump ads are mostly his own words

I had the same thought when he said that. :lol: Her ads are nasty because they're full of your own nasty speech. :D

Forum List

Back