Should the New York Times Register as an Agent of a Foreign Person?

Racist much?
That word has and is so overused it has lost it's sting. People know the one that smelt it is the one that dealt it. I think you are the racist.

Then pick a new word that describes someone calling a Mexican Rich guy a Drug Lord for no reason other than him being Mexican.

When you find that word, use it. Sting level isnt my concern, accuracy is

That PoS Newspaper is owned by a Mexican billionaire (Drug Lord?) Carlos Slim.

Did you just suggest this guy was a Drug Lord from just being a rick Mexican?

Racist much?

Lol, despite Slim living in a country that is flooded with drug rings, drug cartels, drug lords and drug money, we are all supposed to just ignore it or else risk being called a racist by some jack ass like youi?

Too fucking bad, dumbass.

This is a question that deserves to be answered;

Is the New York Times registered as the agent of a foreign person or not?

Is their owner involved in the drug trade or not?

And it has nothing to do with racism since Slim is a white guy anyway, moron.

Last edited:
Then pick a new word that describes someone calling a Mexican Rich guy a Drug Lord for no reason other than him being Mexican.

Most Mexicans are white as is Slim, you idiot.

And there is more reason to ask if Slim is involved in the drug trade when that trade dominates the economy of Mexico and its government.

You more than anyone else on this board are the first one to play the race card. Look at the electorate...people have had enough of your old playbook. It won't work this time.

And after the NY Times registers as a foreign news network they can fire those two loser reporters that made up that story on Trump! Liars!

You more than anyone else on this board are the first one to play the race card. Look at the electorate...people have had enough of your old playbook. It won't work this time.
And he does it all the time; it is 90% of his posts, race this, race that.

Closed Caption is the black book end to Odium.

Nice tag team match Jim...guess he is hiding under his racist desk...:badgrin:

Most Mexicans are white as is Slim, you idiot.

And there is more reason to ask if Slim is involved in the drug trade when that trade dominates the economy of Mexico and its government.

His skin color isn't the point Einstein. Yiu saying because he has money he just might be a drug lord. Why? Because there a drugs in Mexico!

That makes sense. Nowhere

I played the race card but the guy claiming a Mexican might be a drug lord did not. Gotta love it. I guess the OP was written by ME!

He's not crazy... he usually tries to listen to reason....sometimes it does take him longer to digest it all....that's all....

Is there something crazy about asking questions?

Is there something crazy about asking if the New York Times is registered as the property of a foreign Person as the federal law requires them to be or are they not?
I know that Demoncrats like to slander people who ask questions of their royalty, like the Clintonistas are, but I see nothing wrong with it at all.

If Slim operates in a nation flooded with drug cartels and drug money, then it seems reasonable to me to simply ask if any of his intrepid reporters at the news paper he owns has ever investigatged his drug connections if there are any, much like he is having them investigate warrantless rumors about Trump.
none of that was crazy, t was a good question, but imo you ruined and sabotaged your own thread by sticking in your drug lord? comment, trying to disparage the man's genius... and that wasn't fair, it was nasty and unfair to a man who has been above board in ALL of his business acquisitions since he was 11 yrs old.

Do you know if he is involved with any editorial content of the NYT?

I thought and read their CEO is totally responsible with no influence... the NYT is a publicly traded company with lots of shareholders as well... do you really think a man of Slim's stature and wide variety of companies that he owns, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of them, has the time to get in to the knitty gritty of one small company like the NYT's.... he's a ''numbers'' businessman, a mathematician and buys companies by their numbers....

The new york times has done articles like the one on Trump ever since I can remember, no matter how many times someone has come in and bought the company or majority of shares in the company it's their modus operandi!

I played the race card but the guy claiming a Mexican might be a drug lord did not. Gotta love it. I guess the OP was written by ME!

Well yo are one of the few who could produce such a mangled version of the discussion thus far, yes.

none of that was crazy, t was a good question, but imo you ruined and sabotaged your own thread by sticking in your drug lord? comment, trying to disparage the man's genius... and that wasn't fair, it was nasty and unfair to a man who has been above board in ALL of his business acquisitions since he was 11 yrs old.

Do you know if he is involved with any editorial content of the NYT?

I thought and read their CEO is totally responsible with no influence... the NYT is a publicly traded company with lots of shareholders as well... do you really think a man of Slim's stature and wide variety of companies that he owns, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of them, has the time to get in to the knitty gritty of one small company like the NYT's.... he's a ''numbers'' businessman, a mathematician and buys companies by their numbers....

The new york times has done articles like the one on Trump ever since I can remember, no matter how many times someone has come in and bought the company or majority of shares in the company it's their modus operandi!

I think it is obvious that Slim is exerting pressure on the editorial staff of the New York Times to attack Trump, but I admit I have no more proof of it than their slanted coverage so far.

My main question though is whether or not the New York Times has registered as an agent of a foreign person? No one has answered that one yet.

Well yo are one of the few who could produce such a mangled version of the discussion thus far, yes.

Perfect, who elses actions am I responsible for while we're at it?

Well you appear to not accept any responsibility for your own....

I dont take responsibility for the OP I didnt write? Wow, thats fucked up on my part huh?

And the answer to your original question is YES, of course he is follow the laws on foreign owners

Forum List

Back