Should Trump Apologize to NFL Players

Should Trump Apologize to NFL Players

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters
As goes character, I'm a bit of an idealist, and I'm a bit of a realist.

My idealistic bits define the goals and expectations I have for myself and others who would play a role in my life. The realist bits tell me what is actually doable, both in terms of process and results. Realism also tells me that if one makes no genuine effort to achieve the ideal, one not only will not, but also one will not even come close.

Informed by both bits and what I observe, I decide whom I willfully welcome into my life and whom I do not. What's it take to pass muster with me or with the people who have meaningful places in my life? Coming close, because I'm well aware that's as much as I can muster for, as an example, occasionally I too am guilty of sloth.
Yes, I agree.

Our lives are much better if we reduce our interaction with people of low character, and I mean that in a loving way. To socialize with them as thoguh nothing were out of sync would be tacit approval.

But the purpose is to encourage people to do better and be better servants for God and our fellow man.

I am surprised though as I thought you to be a bit more cynical. I dont know why.
I am surprised though as I thought you to be a bit more cynical. I dont know why.

Perhaps because you've observed that my notions of normative economics can be summed up as "one should economically behave as a utility maximizer?"

Except on the internet. :)
ROTFL

tumblr_natpbzJozw1tc258so7_r2_1280.png

No because he's entitled to express his views and opinions just like anyone else and people can either agree or disagree with him.

Forum List

Back