Should Trump say that as president he would arrest Obama for his brazen criminal amnesty

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
There is no question obanana has violated section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here in america.

8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens US Law LII Legal Information Institute

(A)Any person who—

iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

• Banned
Penalties for this crime are very severe. If the encouragement leads to a death, the encourager can be legally executed. Many of obanana's "dreamers" have killed people on the highways. I hope trump has him arrested.

There is no question obanana has violated section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here in america.

8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens US Law LII Legal Information Institute

(A)Any person who—

iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
I would hope he would. He also needs to be arrested for violating Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution.

• Banned
No, he shouldn't say it, he should DO it as soon as he is inaugurated.

What's wrong with saying it right now? I think the public would like him all the more if he promised to do this.

hell yeah he should. He would pull in MILLIONS of votes if he promised that.

I'd be first in line

(A)Any person who—

(v)
I would hope he would. He also needs to be arrested for violating Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution.

What part of Article 2 Section 1 do you think Obama violated?

(A)Any person who—

(v)

What part of Article 2 Section 1 do you think Obama violated?
How many times has he been caught flat our LYING to us?
He won Lie of the year from politifact and then tried to brush it off as a Mistake.

Forum List

Back