Should We Believe What They Say About COVID?

Then why are people being intimidated by our fascist government to take it?
That's because they want you to stay alive. I don't.

So, again, don't trust the medical experts. Don't trust Rump whose regime gave us the vaccine. Don't trust anyone. Ok, buddy? So, one more time... DO. NOT. TAKE. THE. VACCINE.

Get it now? So, are we good? One more time...stay with me, now... you are not going to take the vaccine, right?

That's because they want you to stay alive. I don't.

So, again, don't trust the medical experts. Don't trust Rump whose regime gave us the vaccine. Don't trust anyone. Ok, buddy? So, one more time... DO. NOT. TAKE. THE. VACCINE.

Get it now? So, are we good? One more time...stay with me, now... you are not going to take the vaccine, right?
Listen troll. You can have mine. Get everyone here's jab. Enjoy. 20 jabs. Turn into the elephant man.

BRAVO .

Viruses are too small to be seen without an electron microscope. You know that very few people have seen one, so all their claims about COVID are just repeating bs that someone else told them.
People are getting wise to the lies by media Dr Fauci and Dumbocratic politicians.
I was diagnosed about a year ago with the C-19 virus when I went down to the Providence Urgent Care facility for therapy on a ripped bicep on my left arm. I had no idea I had even contacted the virus as I felt totally normal @ the time except for a weaker left arm. My bout with the C-19 virus was mild with a slightly stuffy sinus & mild cramping in my stomach. The symptoms lasted for three days & then totally disappeared. I have had head colds in the past that were more severe than what I went through with the C-19 virus. The ironic part was that I was almost 69 years of age @ the time. Politick'n no doubt has had a MAJOR influence on the hype surrounding the C-19 virus.

I was diagnosed about a year ago with the C-19 virus when I went down to the Providence Urgent Care facility for therapy on a ripped bicep on my left arm. I had no idea I had even contacted the virus as I felt totally normal @ the time except for a weaker left arm. My bout with the C-19 virus was mild with a slightly stuffy sinus & mild cramping in my stomach. The symptoms lasted for three days & then totally disappeared. I have had head colds in the past that were more severe than what I went through with the C-19 virus. The ironic part was that I was almost 69 years of age @ the time. Politick'n no doubt has had a MAJOR influence on the hype surrounding the C-19 virus.
The death rate for people who catch COVID in the USA is 1.6%. It is not a terrible danger.

The press jumped on that and concluded, on their own, that high concentrations of CO2 meant volcanoes and large amounts of hydrocarbons, so the surface of Venus must be like that of Earth during the Carboniferous Age -- complete with jungles, giant insects and dinosaurs.

That concept actually long predates those missions. Those were the images given to people by the likes of Asimov, Burroughs, Campbell, Lovecraft, Heinlein, Lewis, Bradbury, and countless others for almost a century before that.

The story is set on Venus in a jungle, where a group of four men whose rocket has crashed are attempting to reach the safety of a Sun Dome. Bradbury portrays Venus as having nearly eternal rains. The men depend on the Sun Domes, lit and warmed by a miniature sun and filled with provisions, to keep from going insane. There are over 120 of these domes, but the indigenous Venusians destroy them when they can. The men are led by a character who is only identified as "the lieutenant." One of the men is killed by a lightning strike when he tries to run; the others remark "he shouldn't have jumped up" during an electrical storm. The three remaining men make their way to a Sun Dome, but find that it has been destroyed by the natives and offers no shelter from the rain. One of the men becomes despondent and stops responding, instead staring up into the rain. He is shot by Simmons who defends his actions as a mercy killing, preventing the man from slowly drowning as his lungs fill up with rain. As Simmons and the lieutenant continue on to where they think the next Sun Dome should be, Simmons believes that he is also going to go insane before they reach safety, and so commits suicide. The lieutenant continues on, and finally reaches the Sun Dome where he is warm and safe, with dry clothing and hot chocolate. That said, by this point in the tale, the lieutenant may not be a reliable narrator. Given the story's original title ("Death-by-Rain"), and the fact that all the other characters die by succumbing to the rain's sanity-attacking events, it is highly possible that he is hallucinating.

Synopsis of the short story "The Long Rain", written by Ray Bradbury in 1950, and later included in the 1951 anthology "The Illustrated Man".

Forum List

Back