Should We Believe What They Say About COVID?

Mortality & Morbidity Viktor

~S~

Ahhhh!

1xm1wr.jpg

Yup, you got that right. I repeat, no trumptard should get vaccinated.
I'm sure that the vast numbers of Blacks in Nassau County who refuse to be vaccinated voted for Trump.
How does it feel to be a LibTard?
I can't asl what you think about being a LibTard because LibTards don't know how to think.

Very little statistically. Nationwide in the USA, the death rate from COVID virus is 1.6%. That is your chance of dying from covid. Here are the stats

Cases
49.8M
Compute it 796, 000/49.8 million
Deaths
Actually the risk that concerns me isn't death but damage to the lining of organs which shorten one's life span. I'm pretty well versed in science and risk management. If you don't want to get the jab, don't. For me it was a no brainer to get the vaccine and yes, I've had the booster shot too.

Fauchi on herd immunity. The taboo word of 2020. Moving the goal posts and now its more jabs. Waning Immunity. More masks more jabs.

Who would listen to this MOONBAT ANYMORE.

Viruses are too small to be seen without an electron microscope. You know that very few people have seen one, so all their claims about COVID are just repeating bs that someone else told them.
People are getting wise to the lies by media Dr Fauci and Dumbocratic politicians.
Great post. Do not believe all the hype about Covid. Get out there maskless and mix and mingle; tell your buddies to do so also. Good for you!!!

ps - Trump would be soooo proud! Bigly!!!

I'm sure that the vast numbers of Blacks in Nassau County who refuse to be vaccinated voted for Trump.
I can't asl what you think about being a LibTard because LibTards don't know how to think.
I love how the Dumbocrats assume that everyone who voted for Donald Trump is stupid. I am a CPA and Laura Ingram is an attorney. Larry Elder is also an attorney and so is Rudy Giuliani. Retards do not graduate from law school.

Great post. Do not believe all the hype about Covid. Get out there maskless and mix and mingle; tell your buddies to do so also. Good for you!!!

Cool Sounds good, but we have been ignoring your ass for 2 years already. We have already done this. Sooo........maybe you need a time machine to go back and tell us to do what we already did.

Thanks.

Trump has been vaccinated and often wears a mask. He is the one who arranged for the covid vaccines to be rushed into production, dimwit. You ain't paying attention.

You're drooling at the mouth, fella. Skipped your meds? Feel better. :itsok:

It’s theological because SARS-CoV-2 has not been found anywhere but in humans. SARS-CoV-1 was found in civets, but the humans that found it did not tell precisely which civets attached to which geography. SARS-CoV-2 “Patient Zero” was supposedly a shrimp seller, maybe a fish seller.

I love how the Dumbocrats assume that everyone who voted for Donald Trump is stupid. I am a CPA and Laura Ingram is an attorney. Larry Elder is also an attorney and so is Rudy Giuliani. Retards do not graduate from law school.
So the nutbags you listed went nuts after graduating?

Forum List

Back