Should we defund local police, or defund the FBI

Go look at post 4, already answered.
Not everybody is as stupid as you think, Don. :wink:
Just get rid of those that created the problem.

Yes, that's exactly the way Hitler solved the problem. He dismantled the court system and had judges murdered if they continued to make rulings that weren't in Hitler's favour.

You see, it was Hitler who decided who were the 'problem'.

Was Trump's manipulation of the Scotus really any different in the end result? He's already effectively eliminated the 'problem' that stood in the way of the abortion ban. The Scotus caught the car and then found they didn't really want the car/abortion ban.

I can talk to you as long as you don't turn to spam and profanity. Thank you.
I would be even more grateful if you used your authority to prevent those that do stoop to that level.

Yes, that's exactly the way Hitler solved the problem. He dismantled the court system and had judges murdered if they continued to make rulings that weren't in Hitler's favour.

You see, it was Hitler who decided who were the 'problem'.

Was Trump's manipulation of the Scotus really any different in the end result? He's already effectively eliminated the 'problem' that stood in the way of the abortion ban. The Scotus caught the car and then found they didn't really want the car/abortion ban.

I can talk to you as long as you don't turn to spam and profanity. Thank you.
I would be even more grateful if you used your authority to prevent those that do stoop to that level.
Comrade, I'll be as fragile as I can be with your snowflake eyes.
Fuck off.

Taking what I said out of context, and making shit up and arguing that.
The increasing amount of crimes are showing who the problems are.
And wanting the distribution of justice equally is not a Hitler thing, you buffoon. Now run along.

You are one pompous idiot. So kindly stick your head up your ass and roll down the sidewalk.

Forum List

Back