🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

should we have the right to abort gay fetuses?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
If homosexuality is completely genetic then how do you explain cases of multiple personalities where one personality is gay and the other is straight? Assuming such cases exist wouldn't it prove homosexuality isn't always genetic?

What if homosexuality was genetic? Should we eradicate it like a genetic disorder such as color blindness. Would parents have the right to abort gay fetuses?

If homosexuality is completely genetic then how do you explain cases of multiple personalities where one personality is gay and the other is straight? Assuming such cases exist wouldn't it prove homosexuality isn't always genetic?

What if homosexuality was genetic? Should we eradicate it like a genetic disorder such as color blindness. Would parents have the right to abort gay fetuses?

Yes- Conservative homophobic women still have the right to control their own body.

Yes, and homosexuality is a combination of things, which can also be a choice, and we haven't eradicated color-blindness, and there are many kinds. We are doing a decent job on Downs kids however, most are aborted and all should be, along with all other trisomes.

BTW, that is a two-way door. If the technology gets there, gay parents would be free to abort straight kids, if they wanted to...

• Banned

Yes- Conservative homophobic women still have the right to control their own body.

i wish they had the right to decide whether or not they could control whether or not they want to buy insurance.

• Banned

Yes, and homosexuality is a combination of things, which can also be a choice, and we haven't eradicated color-blindness, and there are many kinds. We are doing a decent job on Downs kids however, most are aborted and all should be, along with all other trisomes.

I would think if we aborted retarded children then the number of democratic voters would decrease dramatically.

It's not really genetics per se, but sometimes caused by a hormone mix up in utero. If Republicans support this as the only abortion exemption I wouldn't be surprised.

I would think if we aborted retarded children then the number of democratic voters would decrease dramatically.
Since your OP is retarded, yours always are, I wouldn't go there...

Aborting fetuses because they are 'gay' might be classified as a 'hate crime' by some left wing nut jobs.

Forum List

Back