Should we let illegal aliens who broke our laws stay,while keep out legal applicants?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Should we let illegal aliens who broke our laws, stay in the country; while keeping out legal visa applicants who respected and obeyed our laws, filled out all the proper forms, and have been waiting patiently for years in their home countries for permission to enter?

I'd say it would be better to accept the second group, not the first. Don't you think?

Why or Earth would we want to take in people whose only qualification is that they happily broke our laws???

Illegal-alien supporters have been trying for years, to avoid mentioning the most obvious fact: Their schemes reward lawbreakers while punishing law-abiders.

Plus, they add a whole new group to the population within our borders: The only qualification for getting in, is that you have to be willing to break American laws.

For these reasons their schemes are obviously and completely unacceptable.

Should we let illegal aliens who broke our laws, stay in the country; while keeping out legal visa applicants who respected and obeyed our laws, filled out all the proper forms, and have been waiting patiently for years in their home countries for permission to enter?

I'd say it would be better to accept the second group, not the first. Don't you think?

Why or Earth would we want to take in people whose only qualification is that they happily broke our laws???

Well, that depends. Are the second group Muslims?

If they are a family of Muslims trying to escape the horrors of war, we should drown them like kittens, amiright? After we torture 'em first.

Last edited:
You point is exactly right.

IMHO, any one who has stolen their entrance into the U.S. by illegally entering should be deported, regardless of their age when they entered or how long they have been here.

Can someone please prioritize the GOP Hate List for me, please?

Do we hate Mexicans more than Muslims, or vice versa?

Gays more than blacks?

How about a white liberal vs. a black on food stamps?

I know Obama has the number one spot. That much is obvious. When anything, anywhere, goes wrong, I blame Obama. Say some guy blows up a mall. Blame Obama, then the guy, and then everyone who belongs to the same demographic as him, right? I got that email a while back.

But for the rest, I need a numbered list.

Well, that depends.

No, it doesn't depend.

Gays more than blacks?

The only one to bring up hating people, is you. :cuckoo:

When did you join the GOP?

And why on earth did they let you in?

Back to the subject:
Should we accept a huge new group of people into the country, whose only qualification is that they broke our laws?

Last edited:
It's insane to give amnesty to these illegal invaders but obozo wants them here and wants to make them citizens cause he knows they will then go on welfare and vote dem the rest of their life.

It would be logistically and financially impossible to deport in excess of 11 million people.

It is time to be realistic not idealistic.

Shut up, you stupid libby . We can easily make them self deport by taking away their incentives to stay here.

1. End birthright citizenship

2.. Deny all govt benefits to illegals especially free health care at
ERs and free school for illegal kids

3. Mandate e-verify for all jobs.

We hate them equally cause they both want to destroy america. Muslims because their religion demands it and mexicans cause their govt tells them america stole land from mexico 160 years ago.

It would be logistically and financially impossible to deport in excess of 11 million people.
While it's possible to give medical coverage to 40 million people who don't have it without raising taxes, increasing spending or decreasing the health coverage the rest have?

Please, sit down and let the adults handle this. Here, have a cookie.

It is time to be realistic not idealistic.
Perhaps you should tell this to your President and his party.

Back to the subject:
Should we accept a huge new group of people into the country, whose only qualification is that they broke our laws?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back