Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

U.S. House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on intelligence
The protest was a screen; a setup. It was a planned attack as tensions were increasing days leading up and should have been deemed one from the outset. The Administration had every incentive for this not to be another 9-11 attack which everyone knew that’s exactly what it was even in hindsight.

The protest was a screen; a setup. It was a planned attack as tensions were increasing days leading up and should have been deemed one from the outset. The Administration had every incentive for this not to be another 9-11 attack which everyone knew that’s exactly what it was even in hindsight.

I really couldn't care less what you think. Republicans held 8 independent investigations and concluded during the 2 weeks following the attack, our intelligence community assessed the most likely cause was that video.

Benghazi?

I’ll push back on this. He never told anyone to change anything. He said “find me the xxxxx votes”. He never told him to fabricate or forge the votes. He very well could have meant that to recount, check for illegal ballots or things like that. Suggesting he told them to change ballots isn’t true.
For every reason Trump alleged fraud the Sec answered him with facts that were contrary to what Trump said. The election results were accurate. To simple "recalculate" based on unproven allegations would be fraud.

The riot started after noon, but the capitol wasn’t breached until 2:13pm. At 2:38 trump issued the first tweet asking them to be peaceful and support the capitol police followed by another tweet 3:13 pm, telling them to remain calm and “no violence”
The Capitol Police were overrun and were battling rioters starting about 1:30.

I really couldn't care less what you think. Republicans held 8 independent investigations and concluded during the 2 weeks following the attack, our intelligence community assessed the most likely cause was that video.
The system we live in convicted him.

The system we live in convicted him.

Doesn't alter the fact that our intelligence agencies assessed that video was the most likely cause of the attack for two weeks until evidence surfaced to cause them to change their assessment.

Doesn't alter the fact that our intelligence agencies assessed that video was the most likely cause of the attack for two weeks until evidence surfaced to cause them to change their assessment.
Then again is it is if you believe them.

Then again is it is if you believe them.

Why wouldn't I? Don't lose sight of the context. That being this came from the GOP-led investigations into Benghazi. You think they were hoping to find the intelligence community determined the video was the catalyst? Or you think they were hoping to find it was a planned Al-Qaeda terrorist attack?

From my perspective, it was the latter. That they concluded it was the former is strong evidence to support their initial assessment is believable.

Why wouldn't I? Don't lose sight of the context. That being this came from the GOP-led investigations into Benghazi. You think they were hoping to find the intelligence community determined the video was the catalyst? Or you think they were hoping to find it was a planned Al-Qaeda terrorist attack?

From my perspective, it was the latter. That they concluded it was the former is strong evidence to support their initial assessment is believable.
People need to believe in their law and security organizations. And they do not with varying percentage from national, regional and local ways. The people employed are protected from looking at them wrong and could e a felony. They treat people like shit for not genuflecting to their demands even as we are told and educated that we are free. We accepted this over generations. The local judicial system is in their sphere of influence. People are burnt out on life. They are tired of the authoritarian ways of those empowered. And accept them only because we have two sides. The kicker is the non-Prog side backs up the law-and-order people who crap on them while letting the Prog people and perps get a free ride. Those who screw with you deserve the same. And they will get it several times over and slowly are.

Agree. If Trump is being arrested for using inciteful words, the Joe should be held accountable for the way he demonized half the country.
Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and Cory Booker, too.

Paul Singer, the republican billionaire hired the Steele dossier.

Nobody denied Trump security. That's another lie. Trump never requested security.
The money was traced to Hillary's campaign. :rolleyes-41:

FEC fines Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC over Trump-Russia dossier research​

Marshall Cohen

If you had no false equivalence, you have no equivalence at all. There is no comparison between 2020 and 2000.
In 2020 Democrats used FL in 2000 as a template and multiplied it across several swing states

where they had operatives in positions of power (like Jeb! had in FL in 2000).

Yes there absolutely IS a comparison.

Hindsight.

Forum List

Back