Shouldn’t POTUS have all the intel?

There is nothing we could realistically do to Saudi. It's not our problem. Saudi doesn't cut off our oil when Texas gives out the death penalty.

What part of none of our business is so mystifying to Democrats.
Do you ever get tired of being a fucking hypocrite?

You prove time and time again you stand for absolutely nothing and only support or oppose shit based strictly on which letter is after someone's name.

Jesus H. Christ, you pseuedocons are pathetic.

Back when Obama vetoed a suit against Saudi Arabia for 9/11:

American citizens have sued other countries. Americans have won judgments against Iran and Libya over the Lockerbie bombing. So this has nothing to do with people suing the US for mistakes or drone strikes.

This is all about obama's personal loyalty to Saudi Arabia.

In an interview with Chris Wallace over the weekend, Trump stated that he was briefed on the audio recording of a Washington Post reporter being tortured and killed by Saudi government thugs but he didn’t listen to it himself. Is it just me or does anybody else think that our POTUS should be able to stomach and hear for himself every detail of this horrible act? Especially since he is the decision maker about how we respond.

Trump is out there making excuses for the Prince backing up his claim that he knew nothing about the attack. This flys in the face of our CIA saying that they believe the Prince knew exactly what was going on. Maybe if Trump heard the sounds of a man losing his life as he was cut into pieces he might make a more educated judgement about how to respond and take this act a little more seriously... not try to dismiss it to protect an arms deal.

I know Trump likes to play tough guy, but tough is being able to face the evil that is out there and then stand up for what is right.

The worst part. He’s protecting Saudi just because they buy weapons for us . He’s selling our countries soul because of some war machine contracts .
Not just the weapons timmy but I'm sure he has business dealings with them Hopefully the emoluments bite him in his fat ass
It does feel like there is more to the story

If the source of the recording isn't US Intel, how can it be corroborated that it's legit?

It could be a tape copy of 'Usual Suspects'
You don’t think the CIA corroborates things before they announce their findings? They may not have been the source of the recording but I’m sure they have a system to analyze and corroborate the evidence and sources they use. Wouldn’t you agree?

Is this the same CIA who ran drugs in Honduras? Who didn't know the Berlin Wall was coming down until they saw it on CNN?

Or is it the CIA who swore to Congress that Iraq was full to the brim with chemical weapons?

Is that the CIA who must be taken at their words?

If the source of the recording isn't US Intel, how can it be corroborated that it's legit?

You don’t think the CIA corroborates things before they announce their findings? They may not have been the source of the recording but I’m sure they have a system to analyze and corroborate the evidence and sources they use. Wouldn’t you agree?

Is this the same CIA who ran drugs in Honduras? Who didn't know the Berlin Wall was coming down until they saw it on CNN?

Or is it the CIA who swore to Congress that Iraq was full to the brim with chemical weapons?

Yes, same one. What’s your point? You don’t trust them. What do you think the CIA is wrong about? Be specific

No take the word of a liar like trump who has 6000 to his credit so far in less than 2 years

There is nothing we could realistically do to Saudi. It's not our problem. Saudi doesn't cut off our oil when Texas gives out the death penalty.

American citizens have sued other countries. Americans have won judgments against Iran and Libya over the Lockerbie bombing. So this has nothing to do with people suing the US for mistakes or drone strikes.

There are no American citizens nor American interests involved in the Khashoggi death.

There are no American citizens nor American interests involved in the Khashoggi death.
So what?

Wrong!

Try again.

Wrong!

Try again.

Please then, name names.

Yes, same one. What’s your point? You don’t trust them. What do you think the CIA is wrong about? Be specific

I know that Turkey has an axe to grind.

I know the CIA has a history of swearing to bad intel.

I don't believe Turkey would compromise an Intel asset like a bug in the Saudi Embassy if they actually had one.

It's all pretty convenient.

Wrong!

Try again.

Please then, name names.
Khashoggi had a US visa and worked for an American news organization.

It is precisely his columns in the Washington Post for which he was killed.

Wrong!

Try again.
She’s done. You win. Nicely done

I know that Turkey has an axe to grind.

I know the CIA has a history of swearing to bad intel.

I don't believe Turkey would compromise an Intel asset like a bug in the Saudi Embassy if they actually had one.

The recording is reported to have come from an apple watch that the victim was wearing. But what exactly are you objecting to? The authenticity of the recording?

No......but it's deeply disturbing.
Imagine if people started killing Muslim Brotherhood members posing as WaPO journalists left and right. Some thing has to be done.
I suggest we drink some Chai and piss on his ashes.

Wtf are you rambling about? Sauidis ALREADY ADMITED that their operators killed him.

Turkey wants their dissident really badly and they're trying to leverage this to get him

Who investigated when the meat puppet faggot killed a US Citizen in a foreign country without a trial with a drone strike?

How about when the Dallas police blew up that shooter guy with a killbot?

I’m sure that really upset you .

I don't care when cops kill pieces of shit like you in the midst of committing a crime.

I do care when the feds kill US Citizens, in foreign countries, with military weapons, without a trial.

I understand that leftist pieces of shit like you don't mind government liquidating people you're programmed to hate. If it wasn't for pieces of shit like you, there would never have been a Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Et Al. That's why I assert pieces of shit like you are dangerously stupid. You're weapons grade stupid. You're a threat to all of humanity and should not be stealing oxygen since we do have empty dumpsters behind Planned Unparenthood clinics.

In an interview with Chris Wallace over the weekend, Trump stated that he was briefed on the audio recording of a Washington Post reporter being tortured and killed by Saudi government thugs but he didn’t listen to it himself. Is it just me or does anybody else think that our POTUS should be able to stomach and hear for himself every detail of this horrible act? Especially since he is the decision maker about how we respond.

Trump is out there making excuses for the Prince backing up his claim that he knew nothing about the attack. This flys in the face of our CIA saying that they believe the Prince knew exactly what was going on. Maybe if Trump heard the sounds of a man losing his life as he was cut into pieces he might make a more educated judgement about how to respond and take this act a little more seriously... not try to dismiss it to protect an arms deal.

I know Trump likes to play tough guy, but tough is being able to face the evil that is out there and then stand up for what is right.
He runs from war

Forum List

Back