Shouldn't this bother all of us?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Donald Trump Plans Revamp of Top U.S. Spy Agency

Someone who has denied the findings of multiple intelligence agencies; who has a very unhealthy admiration for Putin; someone who has clearly shown authoritarian tendencies is now going to restructure our top intelligence agency. Is Vladimir going to have input on this process?

SHOULDN'T THIS SCARE THE H*LL OUT OF ALL OF US WHO APPRECIaTE FREEDOM?

(okay, the paid Russian trolls can not chime in...)

It's about time.....any agency that provides Intel that ISIS was a J/V team is worthless.....

I agree and maybe Trump can get these intelligence agencies to stop chest thumping, share info and work together.

What the fuck does a massive Federal Spy Agency have to do with Freedom?

These were the same motherfuckers that were wantonly violating the privacy rights of not only American Citizens but Foreign Citizens around the globe under the current dickhead and the dickhead that was in the Oval Office before him, aren't these the multi-billion tax payer dollars a year douche bags that were caught completely unaware by 9/11 and the rise of ISIS?

If President Trump plans to go start knocking some heads together over at NSA, CIA and DHS more power to 'em.

"I can't in good conscience allow the U.S. government to destroy privacy, internet freedom and basic liberties for people around the world with this massive surveillance machine they're secretly building." -- Edward Snowden

Someone who has denied the findings of multiple intelligence agencies; who has a very unhealthy admiration for Putin; someone who has clearly shown authoritarian tendencies is now going to restructure our top intelligence agency. Is Vladimir going to have input on this process?

Nope.

Greg

As someone who appreciates freedom, I think it is a wonderful idea to start looking more closely at our spy community. It's long overdue.

What bothersome is that it's been several days and you haven't posted any of your Alt-Stain lies. are you slacking, or have you been just having writers block?

As someone who appreciates freedom, I think it is a wonderful idea to start looking more closely at our spy community. It's long overdue.
US intelligence agencies have been wrong repeatedly, but lefties don't know the history.

Just another example of the Left's knee jerk reaction to anything Trump says. They are like trained monkeys.

The notion of "revamping" (whatever the hell that actually means in this context -- something considerably more precise would be helpful) the CIA or other intelligence agencies doesn't bother me. That the man is (1) at this juncture, (2) publicly talking about it at this juncture, and (3) discrediting the organizations he's got no choice but to rely upon and work with is what bothers me.
  1. The timing of this announcement is strange coming from a man who does not routinely receive his daily intelligence brief, thus he's not forming a relationship with the people who work at the organizations he intends to "revamp." If he doesn't develop that relationship, he cannot possibly know the quality of people he's dealing with and the quality of information and analysis they convey/develop.
  2. Talking about that particular intention, one that wasn't among his key campaign message undermines the confidence the employees of those organizations have in him and it weakens their morale. Not good, especially considering his novelty with intelligence community matters. He's literally behaving and speaking like the hair benders and taxi drivers noted in my signature line.
  3. No good end is served by his public derogation of the IC.
Trump seems not to realize that the government isn't the private sector. He can't just fire civil servants, but they can make his live very, very difficult.

The notion of "revamping" (whatever the hell that actually means in this context -- something considerably more precise would be helpful) the CIA or other intelligence agencies doesn't bother me. That the man is (1) at this juncture, (2) publicly talking about it at this juncture, and (3) discrediting the organizations he's got no choice but to rely upon and work with is what bothers me.
  1. The timing of this announcement is strange coming from a man who does not routinely receive his daily intelligence brief, thus he's not forming a relationship with the people who work at the organizations he intends to "revamp." If he doesn't develop that relationship, he cannot possibly know the quality of people he's dealing with and the quality of information and analysis they convey/develop.
  2. Talking about that particular intention, one that wasn't among his key campaign message undermines the confidence the employees of those organizations have in him and it weakens their morale. Not good, especially considering his novelty with intelligence community matters. He's literally behaving and speaking like the hair benders and taxi drivers noted in my signature line.
Trump seems not to realize that the government isn't the private sector. He can't just fire civil servants, but they can make his live very, very difficult.
Why can't he fire them? The unions you Think? That was an executive order under JFK.....be careful.....

Then it's about time the Public Sector ran into someone like Trump. Civil SERVANTS are exactly that; accountable to the PEOPLE!!!

Greg

Too bad he can't fire them. About half need to be fired.

The CIA should have been eliminated by JFK, but they killed him first. The CIA causes more trouble then it is worth...are you aware of the many coups and false flags they are responsible for? For many decades they told us of the power of the USSR economy and military...all of it wrong.

What happened to the days when the Left were very much against foriegn interventions and warmongering?

And yet no terror attack since 911. Funny hey. Boston Bombing , that was terror, but those things are going to happen in this day and age.

The Russians hacked the election meme damaged the US Intel reputation down to CNN levels

Too bad he can't fire them. About half need to be fired.

The CIA should have been eliminated by JFK, but they killed him first. The CIA causes more trouble then it is worth...are you aware of the many coups and false flags they are responsible for? For many decades they told us of the power of the USSR economy and military...all of it wrong.

What happened to the days when the Left were very much against foriegn interventions and warmongering?
Because half of the CIA used to report to Moscow

US intelligence agencies have been wrong repeatedly, but lefties don't know the history.

Just another example of the Left's knee jerk reaction to anything Trump says. They are like trained monkeys.

Yup and they are all lines up and hoping like hell that Trump fails.

Of course they all tell you what a great POTUS Douchebag was even though he sucked.

Yup and they are all lines up and hoping like hell that Trump fails.

Of course they all tell you what a great POTUS Douchebag was even though he sucked.
How to identify an idiot? Anyone who thinks Big Ears is a great POTUS.

They completely out themselves as idiots.

Just goes to show how easily the lib Fake News networks can make some Americans dumb.

Forum List

Back