Show your Desktop

15507e05a0650c3606b43f2a0008dec2.jpg

No Post!! I keep getting a message that my "message is too short" even though I include text and a screen shot. Sorry ... no post.
You were probably including your content within the brackets [] of the previous poster. I've done that before by mistake.

Have you ever seen such a tiny galaxy? And I am still wondering what that giant shield around the planet is - not to mention that spacecraft...

jxoyfcts1ftu.jpg

View attachment 33381

Mine is actually kind of boring and strangely unorganized.

You have three anti-viruses installed?
Not only does that hog copious memory, but it actually increases the chance of getting a virus. In some cases the programs will cancel each other out - leaving you without protection.
If you know how to configure the software, they can be set to ignore each other.

View attachment 33381

Mine is actually kind of boring and strangely unorganized.

You have three anti-viruses installed?
Not only does that hog copious memory, but it actually increases the chance of getting a virus. In some cases the programs will cancel each other out - leaving you without protection.
If you know how to configure the software, they can be set to ignore each other.

Perhaps, but that begs the question - why? Not trying to be an ass...honestly curious why you feel you need that.
Securing your browser is 10 times more effective than securing the computer. And doesn't cost anything, nor consumes much memory.

I don't use one solution, nor do I believe that one solution is the answer to any question.

Given the recent high profile breeches of some of the best security in the world, why would anyone secure just one avenue of their IT life?

Forum List

Back