Showing strength

We did not lose anyone the last 18 months in Afghanistan because Trump surrendered to the Taliban and said "if you quit killing our people we will leave the country to you"
He always wants the easy way out, the transactional relationship, because he's usually overmatched. When he fails, he just blames someone else.

This threat had a profound impact. Hunt claimed that “for 18 months, not a single American was killed in Afghanistan.”

Donalds agreed, affirming, “Sure did.”

Describing Trump’s actions as “the definition of strength,” Hunt added, “That’s what I’m talking about and so, you can imagine that type of sentiment being around the world.”

He always wants the easy way out, the transactional relationship, because he's usually overmatched.

All Trumps decisions are based on money

He doesn’t look at the NATO alliance based on threats and military capability. He only looks at who pays what

This threat had a profound impact. Hunt claimed that “for 18 months, not a single American was killed in Afghanistan.”

Describing Trump’s actions as “the definition of strength,” Hunt added, “That’s what I’m talking about and so, you can imagine that type of sentiment being around the world.”

Can you explain how "if you quit killing us we will leave your country" shows strength?

Thanks

Last 18 months?
:auiqs.jpg:

Are you saying Trump was weak during the first 30 months?

BJ -

This is how a President runs a country.
Firmly

I trust soldiers, especially those from Texas. Even if I learn to not trust them, I will listen to them.

This is right out of the Reagan playbook. People old enough to remember why he is so loved, and, to a lesser extent even George Bush Sr. (RIP), he made it well known publicly, unabashedly, that he supported capitalism, freedom of men and would protect Americans with power when needed.

Qaddafi experienced this first hand when his home was bombed. Ditto for Panama to a lesser extent when they were poisoning Americans (sound familiar to what is going on today?).

I believe in peaceful solutions where possible. I try and see the good in men. This is critical to me spiritually. Some men you just can't reason with unfortunately. Some men only know extreme violence in their communication with others and as such it is all they understand.

This is why people misunderstand why Israel is so adamant that Hamas be eliminated above and beyond it seeking justice.. Their part of the world unfortunately isn't full of friendly, rational enemies. Unless there are severe consequences they continue doing what they do.

Trumps message is clear and it is spoken in plain terms this man understood. Now, as long as the man didn't kill any Americans he and his family can live their lives in peace. It's a very good deal for both parties. It is a very fair deal in fact and Trump kept his word as long as the terrorist kept his word. Not ideal but pragmatic for both parties.

Can you explain how "if you quit killing us we will leave your country" shows strength?

Thanks

Yeah, we know, you much prefer Biden's complete fuck up in pulling out of there, getting people killed, and leaving billions in American capital behind. That's what you support. 🤡

Odd we would call those defending their country from the invaders the terrorists.

Well, if they would quit bombing and killing other people, act like civilized people, not subjugate their own women, maybe they wouldn't have to 'defend' their country.

Well, if they would quit bombing and killing other people, act like civilized people, not subjugate their own women, maybe they wouldn't have to 'defend' their country.

While I am pro-life many would argue we subjugate women. They did nothing to get attacked.

Forum List

Back