Shunning

Should shunning be allowed?

• Total voters
Oh please. I'm not trying to impress you. I am (whistle whistle) making fun of you. You have (click whistle click) made yourself a caricature and well deserving of mocking.
You're making fun of me by playing the role of ignorant American? 😄 Great strategy.

We did wonders for this country. Helped turn it into an actual democracy rather than the apartheid state of human misery and suffering whites created.

Not at all true.

Since 1965, personal liberty has declined sharply. Ted Kennedy - the fucking turnip - with his "fuck America" plan to import the least qualified people from the third world and exclude the best and brightest has ushered in an America that is lesser than the one he attacked.

Not at all true.

Since 1965, personal liberty has declined sharply. Ted Kennedy - the fucking turnip - with his "fuck America" plan to import the least qualified people from the third world and exclude the best and brightest has ushered in an America that is lesser than the one he attacked.
Only a Dipshit cuck white would argue personal liberty declined after the end of the American apartheid state. Funny though how you run into so many of these believers online but very few in real life. 😄

Only a Dipshit cuck white would argue personal liberty declined after the end of the American apartheid state. Funny though how you run into so many of these believers online but very few in real life. 😄

Only a fucktard troll looking to incite violence (that would be you, I get that you're a bit slow on the uptake) would deny it.

But then you are here to stir up anger and hate...

Whatchagunnado?

Only a fucktard troll looking to incite violence (that would be you, I get that you're a bit slow on the uptake) would deny it.

But then you are here to stir up anger and hate...

Whatchagunnado?
Buddy, look around you. Everyone denies it you oblivious fuck. 😄 You can't even link to one person who isn't a known mutant that shares your belief.

Is "shunning" the same thing as prejudice?
Perhaps the same thing as segregation?
Hmmm, how about RACISM?
Let's throw in PROJECTION to describe what "shunning" is.

:rolleyes:

Prejudice can be the reason someone shuns, yeah. Lots of other possibilities as well, including social censure, political disagreement, etc...
Perhaps. Again, lots of variation. But that could be one outcome of shunning.
Hmmm, how about RACISM?
Yep. That too. And the racists in this thread make a fine argument for efforts to suppress their insidious views. But it establishes a bad precedent - namely that government should have the power to force you to associate with others against your will. You might be happy to give that power to government when you agree with the current regime, but what about when things change? There are already Trumpsters trying to apply the same concept force acceptance of their nonsense (Is political affiliation a protected class?).

As much as I'd like to live in a world without bigotry and racism, the protected classes concept is dangerous. I fear we're going to see why all-too-soon. Is it so hard to imagine that Trumpsters take over again and try to ban discrimination against them and their ilk?

Projection of what?

Hmmm, how about RACISM?

Prejudice in simple terms means to pre-judge. So I'm sure there is a lot of that in shunning. But then the question comes, why would somebody pre-judge another person(s)?

I was shunned by classmates and teachers all through my school days made things rough on me but I took a look at those shunning me and was sort of glad they did. I am not sure what can be done about it legally. Although I have always felt it was a major factor in me not progressing like I should have and not participating in events that would have had a positive effect on my future.
Your teachers sucked anyway...

Wow.

I would have never thought a simple question like this would have brought out a flood of racists, even a few unexpected ones...

Wow.

I would have never thought a simple question like this would have brought out a flood of racists, even a few unexpected ones...
Of course the irony is that the racists are making the best possible case for the discrimination laws they despise.

Your teachers sucked anyway...
True but some of them were good but the negative ones sort of out numbered them. '' these students have a future you don't'' Was what I got from them. But in recent years my old class mates pointed out I met all the goals I set from myself back then just not in a spectacular way but I did it. 👍:)

True but some of them were good but the negative ones sort of out numbered them. '' these students have a future you don't'' Was what I got from them. But in recent years my old class mates pointed out I met all the goals I set from myself back then just not in a spectacular way but I did it. 👍:)

Is Florida past cedar key by any chance? John Paul Sartre said hell is other people... shunning is for ******** ....

Forum List

Back