Sid Caesar has died

Seymore Hoffman....there is the 3....

Hoffman couldn't be a pimple on Sid's ass.

Molon Labe

so fucking what?....is he a celebrity who just died?...yes he is.....Hoffman,Temple,Ceasar.....there is the ..."they die in 3's" .....that many say happens....

I would switch out Kiner for Hoffman whose death was something of a self inflicted situation. However, that is a personal perspective.

Ralph Kiner, who spent 10 seasons hitting towering home runs in the major leagues, then spent most of the rest of his life joyfully calling baseball games on radio and TV, died Thursday at his home in Rancho Mirage, Calif. He was 91. He is known to have said the following during his broadcasting career: "If Casey Stengel were alive today, he'd be spinning in his grave." "Solo homers usually come with no one on base." "History is over."
Ralph Kiner dies at 91; Hall of Fame slugger with Pittsburgh Pirates - latimes.com

In any event R.I.P. Sid Caesar

Molon Labe

so fucking what?....is he a celebrity who just died?...yes he is.....Hoffman,Temple,Ceasar.....there is the ..."they die in 3's" .....that many say happens....

I would switch out Kiner for Hoffman whose death was something of a self inflicted situation. However, that is a personal perspective.

Ralph Kiner, who spent 10 seasons hitting towering home runs in the major leagues, then spent most of the rest of his life joyfully calling baseball games on radio and TV, died Thursday at his home in Rancho Mirage, Calif. He was 91. He is known to have said the following during his broadcasting career: "If Casey Stengel were alive today, he'd be spinning in his grave." "Solo homers usually come with no one on base." "History is over."
Ralph Kiner dies at 91; Hall of Fame slugger with Pittsburgh Pirates - latimes.com

Kiner was a decade before my baseball watching days began.....but i knew who he was.....i think i had his baseball card cloths-pinned to the back of my bike along with Micky Mantles to get the noise we little kids back then thought was "cool"....dam if we only knew.....

Molon Labe

Yea....academy award winning actors are a dime a dozen

Any Friggin Liberal in Hollywood can get an Academy Award if they badmouth Conservatives enough.

I will say it again.. Hoffman wouldn't make a decent sized pimple on Sid Ceasar's ass.

I know...they hand them out like candy

Meanwhile great Conservative actors like Reagan and Charlton Heston can't win one

Molon Labe

Any Friggin Liberal in Hollywood can get an Academy Award if they badmouth Conservatives enough.

I will say it again.. Hoffman wouldn't make a decent sized pimple on Sid Ceasar's ass.

Eyah..

I am sure ol Sid, a boob tube liberal, felt that way.

Ever hear of the Borscht Belt?

:lol:

Kiner was a decade before my baseball watching days began.....but i knew who he was.....i think i had his baseball card cloths-pinned to the back of my bike along with Micky Mantles to get the noise we little kids back then thought was "cool"....dam if we only knew.....

I never listened to him or watched him play I just read the things he said....:rofl:

I know...they hand them out like candy

Meanwhile great Conservative actors like Reagan and Charlton Heston can't win one

could it be because they are dead?.....:dunno:

Forum List

Back