(sigh) here we go again....another one shot for no reason...will it ever end?

The perils of being black in america......we got a black president that can't say shit to black people unless white people have a fuckin fit. He can't even address the violence going on with blacks, because whites would think he's just singling out his own kind. So then they turn around and hate on the guy, cause he's not doing anything for black people? For 200 years white people have had white representation in Washington voting in their favor, we get one damn nigga and these white fuck heads can't handle his wanting to address some of our concerns without it being a DIVISIVE ISSUE?????????????????????????????????????

And they wonder why so many hate on their ass's...all but young black men who could give a fuck about anything but easy white pussy!!

Exactly how do you know it was for no reason?
If you really gave a shit, you'd find out yourself....listen, don't come to me with this bs you rednecks spew here...until you have a black child, I don't want to hear nothing you mops or dick for brains rednecks have to say.

So then you don't know...thanks!!!
Girl bye....I'm not here to feed your bullshit. Everytime you nuts put something out here on these boards, I always do my homework to see whats really up.....BECAUSE I'M SMART LIKE DAT!!

If you really gave a shit, you'd find out yourself....listen, don't come to me with this bs you rednecks spew here...until you have a black child, I don't want to hear nothing you mops or dick for brains rednecks have to say.

Girl bye....I'm not here to feed your bullshit. Everytime you nuts put something out here on these boards, I always do my homework to see whats really up.....BECAUSE I'M SMART LIKE DAT!!

If you're "smarts like dat" you could answer my question. No? Let me help you out, you're a racist and trying to start something over something you are clueless about. You need to stop, you look like a fool....much like you did on Baltimore and Ferguson. Yeah I remember

If you're "smarts like dat" you could answer my question. No? Let me help you out, you're a racist and trying to start something over something you are clueless about. You need to stop, you look like a fool....much like you did on Baltimore and Ferguson. Yeah I remember
Listen, bitch, since when do I give a fuck about you, your opinions of me or you getting pissed because I dared not answer your question, like get over yourself....last I heard I was a free black bitch!! Enjoy your weekend and move on or better still find a lice comb and get to scratchin!!

Police In St. Paul Suburb Fatally Shoot Man During Traffic Stop
A graphic video filmed by the man’s girlfriend shows him bleeding in the car while her young daughter watches.
proxy.jpg

Chicago, idiot.

Uh, no, St. Paul.
You must be as dumb as the story's target audience.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
You're the one with the comprehension issue.

Pointing get out the facts isn't racism, you fucking tool.

And I got the facts from your link. You simply didn't come to any valid conclusions.

That you believe this is sad.
Only to a warped mind. Thems the facts.

The discussion was about police violence against blacks. You steered it to violence AMONG blacks as if that somehow justifies police violence against blacks. That's a usage of the facts that is blatantly racist.
Bullshit!!!

Black on black crime relates to police violence against blacks. Since blacks commit more than their share of violent crime, naturally more of them are bumping heads with police officers. They exhibit a lack of respect for the law, and it only ends up biting them in the ass.

End of discussion.
Dude, you need to get a grip, not all blacks are violent, just as all whites are racist.....NOT!!
Dude. You need to take a course on reading comprehension. I never said all blacks are violent. Go back and read what I posted and report back.

Smart people don't "DAT" word.

Listen, bitch, since when do I give a fuck about you, your opinions of me or you getting pissed because I dared not answer your question, like get over yourself....last I heard I was a free black bitch!! Enjoy your weekend and move on or better still find a lice comb and get to scratchin!!
When did they let pre-pubescents in here? Jeez.

Forum List

Back