(sigh) here we go again....another one shot for no reason...will it ever end?

I figure if these mofos would stop breaking the law they'd stop being shot.
Oh? What law did he break?
Driving with a busted tail-light, possession of a controlled substance, failure to obey instructions from a uniformed officer of the law.

Apparently the shooting wasn't justified, but, it doesn't mean cops are trying to murder blacks. These things sometimes happen, especially with a segment of the population that has no respect for authority, and has repeatedly been fed false propaganda by the leftist state-run media, purely for political purposes.
Do you even read what you write? If you think the shooting was unjustified, I would think you would be pissed as shit that a person was killed and in cold blood. From what I've read, the shooting was probably justified. But if I thought it was not justified I'd be pissed. I won't be looking to blame the victim.

For the past 8 years or so, the U.S. Justice Department has been led by two African Americans.

It is a federal crime to deprive someone of their constitutional rights (including the right to life and personal safety) "under color of law" (i.e., while acting as a government representative).\

Therefore, if the U.S. Justice Department concludes that any citizen - "Black" or otherwise - has been harmed wrongfully by police, then they are obliged to bring a case under Article 42 of the United States Code.

The fact that there are so few of these cases, and in particular in the cases that gain so much public notoriety (e.g., Michael Brown), is a pretty clear indication that the police are not "murdering" "Black" people in any significant numbers. Indeed, the number of "Black" people killed by police is about half the number of "white" people killed by police every year, which means that - with reference to documented criminality - a "Black" person is significantly less likely to die at the hands of the police than a "white" person.

But carry on. Don't let the facts get in the way of your self-satisfying victimistic narrative.

Uh, no.

African Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blacks represent 12% of the U.S. population. Whites represent about 63%. Yet Blacks represent half of white victims.

You don't do well with numbers, do you?

Driving with a busted tail-light, possession of a controlled substance, failure to obey instructions from a uniformed officer of the law.

Apparently the shooting wasn't justified, but, it doesn't mean cops are trying to murder blacks. These things sometimes happen, especially with a segment of the population that has no respect for authority, and has repeatedly been fed false propaganda by the leftist state-run media, purely for political purposes.

Nah, they're just getting amazingly good at accidentally doing it.

Cops are here to protect people. ALL people. Including alleged perpetrators. De-escalation is part of their training. They are not exhibiting de-escalation in these incidents.

Do you even read what you write? If you think the shooting was unjustified, I would think you would be pissed as shit that a person was killed and in cold blood. From what I've read, the shooting was probably justified. But if I thought it was not justified I'd be pissed. I won't be looking to blame the victim.
I don't know enough to make any valued judgements.

All I see is one person's side of the story.

For the past 8 years or so, the U.S. Justice Department has been led by two African Americans.

It is a federal crime to deprive someone of their constitutional rights (including the right to life and personal safety) "under color of law" (i.e., while acting as a government representative).\

Therefore, if the U.S. Justice Department concludes that any citizen - "Black" or otherwise - has been harmed wrongfully by police, then they are obliged to bring a case under Article 42 of the United States Code.

The fact that there are so few of these cases, and in particular in the cases that gain so much public notoriety (e.g., Michael Brown), is a pretty clear indication that the police are not "murdering" "Black" people in any significant numbers. Indeed, the number of "Black" people killed by police is about half the number of "white" people killed by police every year, which means that - with reference to documented criminality - a "Black" person is significantly less likely to die at the hands of the police than a "white" person.

But carry on. Don't let the facts get in the way of your self-satisfying victimistic narrative.

Uh, no.

Blacks represent 12% of the U.S. population. Whites represent about 63%. Yet Blacks represent half of white victims.

94% of black homicides is from other blacks.

Blacks die from violence 6 times the rate of whites.

Over 50% of all homicides is by black suspects.

Seems to me the biggest problem inside the black community is other blacks.

I think BLM needs to hold more rallies and chant how they want dead cops again.

That way more cops won't be so paranoid.

Have cops been killed by blacks over the last two years?

Hmmmm?

Did Anderson Cooper show up with his microphone to those incidents?

No eh?

Interesting.

Uh, no.

Is this supposed to be a rebuttal? I'm telling you the brakes on the car don't work and you're telling me that the paint job is shitty. This has NOTHING to do with the police's treatment of blacks (although it's an illuminating view into your racism and ignorance).

Uh, no.

Is this supposed to be a rebuttal? I'm telling you the brakes on the car don't work and you're telling me that the paint job is shitty. This has NOTHING to do with the police's treatment of blacks (although it's an illuminating view into your racism and ignorance).
Pointing get out the facts isn't racism, you fucking tool.

And I got the facts from your link. You simply didn't come to any valid conclusions.

Police In St. Paul Suburb Fatally Shoot Man During Traffic Stop
A graphic video filmed by the man’s girlfriend shows him bleeding in the car while her young daughter watches.
proxy.jpg

Chicago, idiot.

Uh, no.

And I got the facts from your link. You simply didn't come to any valid conclusions.

That you believe this is sad.

Uh, no.

Only to a warped mind. Thems the facts.

Uh, no.

The discussion was about police violence against blacks. You steered it to violence AMONG blacks as if that somehow justifies police violence against blacks. That's a usage of the facts that is blatantly racist.

The discussion was about police violence against blacks. You steered it to violence AMONG blacks as if that somehow justifies police violence against blacks. That's a usage of the facts that is blatantly racist.
Bullshit!!!

Black on black crime relates to police violence against blacks. Since blacks commit more than their share of violent crime, naturally more of them are bumping heads with police officers. They exhibit a lack of respect for the law, and it only ends up biting them in the ass.

End of discussion.

Bullshit!!!

Black on black crime relates to police violence against blacks. Since blacks commit more than their share of violent crime, naturally more of them are bumping heads with police officers. They exhibit a lack of respect for the law, and it only ends up biting them in the ass.

End of discussion.

LMAO you're a racist POS.

Exactly how do you know it was for no reason?
If you really gave a shit, you'd find out yourself....listen, don't come to me with this bs you rednecks spew here...until you have a black child, I don't want to hear nothing you mops or dick for brains rednecks have to say.

Bullshit!!!

End of discussion.
Dude, you need to get a grip, not all blacks are violent, just as all whites are racist.....NOT!!

Forum List

Back