Sigh, watch this "person" defend himself from a double murder in court.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Lol can you believe it? It isn't a skit. It's real.

Malignant narcissism is one of the most astonishing things you could ever witness, much less when it’s combined with pure evil.

This here another example of the thorough damage the democrats have done to an entire race, with the exception of the 20 percent or so that the democrats call uncle Toms.

BTW, the feeling you have watching this XXXXXX-edited-meister in a suit with his stupid hair is called a second-hand embarrassment.

Pathetic people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malignant narcissism is one of the most astonishing things you could ever witness, much less when it’s combined with pure evil.

This here another example of the thorough damage the democrats have done to an entire race, with the exception of the 20 percent or so that the democrats call uncle Toms.

BTW, the feeling you have watching this baboon in a suit with his stupid hair is called a second-hand embarrassment.

Pathetic people.

/----/ I couldn't really understand what he was saying, but he did look like a joke screaming something.

BTW, the feeling you have watching this baboon in a suit with his stupid hair is called a second-hand embarrassment.

Pathetic people.

WTF, is this Smollett's brother?

I guess he thinks yelling and speaking like a black preacher gives him credibility? Who talks like that in court?

And who goes to court with a haircut like that? Shit he should do 10 years for his hair alone.

I don't even know a single thing about the case or even heard of him before. All I know is what I saw in that video and I can say with confidence, that motherfucker did whatever he is on trial for.

“Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,” the defendant screeched! “I ask you to now find me ‘NOT GUILTY’ based on my defense which is that I AM GUILTY!”

Guess the verdict.
/——-/ Maybe he can claim ineffectual representation snd get a new trial.

/——-/ Maybe he can claim ineffectual representation snd get a new trial.
I once saw a skit on SNL back when it could be funny. As I recall, it was some ancient trial. The defendant proclaimed that he was throwing himself in the mercy of the court.

Steve Martin played the judge. His reply was “good! Off with his head!”

It's hard to admit this disgusting piece of garbage is human.

Sadly, president Bidung wants to move him into your neighborhood...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back