Sign the Pledge!

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
131115-sign-the-pledge-if-you-want-to-keep-your-old-plan.jpg

Two posts, yet nobody has challenged content. What's wrong, you chicken?

it isn't worth challenging..

when a party and President makes a law that is hurting the people it was supposedly going to help...and then after THREE YEARS they can't even get a damn website up and running after taking BILLION of our money for it... if the cult members from Du. asked that I sign a pledge Obama and his comrades in arms resign or be kicked out of office, I might sign that pledge

now, I won't hold my breath, for at that site Obama is their lord and anything he does it just AOfrikkenK with them

but we see Obama is evidently your lord and savior too

man oh man that pledge was pathetic, uncaring to all the millions losing what policies they thought was just right for them until Obama came along and decided they need to have MORE , like men needing maternity leave

Last edited:

when a party and President makes a law that is hurting the people it was supposedly going to help...and then after THREE YEARS they can't even get a damn website up and running after taking BILLION of our money for it... if the cult members from Du. asked that I sign a pledge Obama and his comrades in arms resign or be kicked out of office, I might sign that pledge

now, I won't hold my breath for at that site Obama is their lord and anything he does it just AOfrikkenK with them

Non-answer.

now, I won't hold my breath for at that site Obama is their lord and anything he does it just AOfrikkenK with them

Non-answer.

well, don't hold your breath thinking people want to respond to something so shallow and just downright nasty and callous...
but you can if you want:eusa_whistle:

it isn't worth challenging.. means steph-foney got nuttin'

it only affecting less then 5% and its not hurting them ... more BS from steph-foney ... its no where near a billion dollars to get it into operation... and sweetie the web sit is working now ... that's more then I cans say for medicare part D program that you republicans fucked up big time ...

now, I won't hold my breath, for at that site Obama is their lord and anything he does it just AOfrikkenK with them

man oh man that pledge was pathetic, uncaring to all the millions losing what policies they thought was just right for them until Obama came along and decided they need to have MORE , like men needing maternity leave
suck to be loser republican leaches with their don't cover anything policies were the hospital gets stuck with the bill ... they really don't its the people who have good policies pay for you piss poor health care plan ...

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol::lol::lol:
what next are you guy going to try repeal the ACA again for the 50th time ????
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_hand:

so when did you vote for a dictator and why do you feel so proud of that?

we used to FREE to choose the plans we wanted and already HAD

you still do have the free dome to choose a plan .. a plan that works ... not some cockamamie plan that makes everybody else pay for you when you file bankruptcy

it isn't worth challenging.. means steph-foney got nuttin'

it only affecting less then 5% and its not hurting them ... more BS from steph-foney ... its no where near a billion dollars to get it into operation... and sweetie the web sit is working now ... that's more then I cans say for medicare part D program that you republicans fucked up big time ...

suck to be loser republican leaches with their don't cover anything policies were the hospital gets stuck with the bill ... they really don't its the people who have good policies pay for you piss poor health care plan ...

suck's for you to be so uninformed on insurance and only parrot DNC talking points... and a sheep and just blindly follow a President who thinks he can make us pay for what he thinks we should...they call them, DICTATORS
now you might need and like one, but as you see from poll after poll and your dear dictators approvals, a majority of the people don't take kindly to a President who thinks and acts like one..

that has to suck for Obama and his cult member base

Last edited:

Forum List

Back