Signature matching: another reason we need a paperless election process.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
How do vote counters accurately decide what is or isn't a "valid" signature on a ballot? What if the voter is getting older and his or her handwriting is messier than it used to be? What if the voter was in a hurry and did a quick scribble signature that didn't match a carefully signed document on file? What if the ballot counter is heavily partisan and is becoming dismayed at a large number of opposition ballots and decides it's time to "even things out a bit"? This isn't 1960 for God sakes, we have to make the Presidential election paperless, electronic and secure. All of the necessary technology exists and is mature. It is time.

How do vote counters accurately decide what is or isn't a "valid" signature on a ballot? What if the voter is getting older and his or her handwriting is messier than it used to be? What if the voter was in a hurry and did a quick scribble signature that didn't match a carefully signed document on file? What if the ballot counter is heavily partisan and is becoming dismayed at a large number of opposition ballots and decides it's time to "even things out a bit"? This isn't 1960 for God sakes, we have to make the Presidential election paperless, electronic and secure. All of the necessary technology exists and is mature. It is time.
I agree. But I don't see it happening under the establishment. Either party.

How do vote counters accurately decide what is or isn't a "valid" signature on a ballot?
Thats simple

dont allow absentee voting

make each voter show up at the polls with a valid picture ID and there will be little doubt who is the legal winner of the election

Thats simple

dont allow absentee voting

make each voter show up at the polls with a valid picture ID and there will be little doubt who is the legal winner of the election
It's not that simple... I can't check to make sure they recorded my vote correctly.

Wow, I was thinking just the reverse. What if all the ballot counters found that folks had evenly voted for both, or maybe voted a little more for Trump, but then a hacked for Biden, after the fact, days later, just decided to hack YOUR vote, electronically, and switch it to Biden. . . how would YOU know? You wouldn't.

And folks have already admitted, under oath, that this happens, all the time.

. . . and now, you want to make it the norm? wtf?

The point is. Polls, at this point, are a fairly tale. The NSA and silicon valley, with the use of meta -data and cell phones, already know how just about 95% or more of the population are going to vote, where they are going vote, and why they are going to vote on-- and what motivates them.

Polling is just an antiquated fairy tale, as is the "undecided voter."

The sophisticated algorithms they use now, can pretty much predict who these undecides are going to go for based on their behavior and media consumption, before even they do. Now, it is all about getting out the vote to make the election look legitimate. . . the folks controlling the whole scam will tweak it to get the results they want.

Not only can these sophisticated algorithms predict who folks are going to vote for, but, given what apps. folks use, they can also influence who they will vote for once they know their proclivities, by targeting them with certain content. IOW, polling? It is an illusion, and has been for the last decade, it is obsolete, except for among users that don't, or aren't dependent on tech. Unless they know what is going on, and withdraw from tech on purpose.

It's not that simple... I can't check to make sure they recorded my vote correctly.
you will have far more assurance that your vote counted and was not stolen than letting pinhead government workers spreading main-in ballots all over the country for whomever can find them

you will have far more assurance that your vote counted and was not stolen than letting pinhead government workers spreading main-in ballots all over the country for whomever can find them
I agree. However, the technology is there, might as well make use of it.

The majority of Democrats will... The DNC won't. The majority of democrats believe the system worked as intended, and there was no cheating.
I think most democrats can smell the oder but pretend not to

Forum List

Back