Signature size

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
The rule - "Signatures must be limited to the equivalent of 10 lines standard size type including spacing."

I'm editing mine. Its down to 7 lines but I'm still getting the message that its one line too long.

Why?

Standard type size moonbat.

It's simple math for cognizant people. That's why you're finding it hard to understand.

I have signatures turned off....it is awesome....I recommend everyone do it.
Signatures are only slightly less annoying than all of the banner ads. That, btw, I have blocked also.

If you turn off the banner ads....how do you expect to make your penis larger and meet Russian women?

Last edited:
The rule - "Signatures must be limited to the equivalent of 10 lines standard size type including spacing."

I'm editing mine. Its down to 7 lines but I'm still getting the message that its one line too long.

Why?

It shows up as 8 lines in my browser.

Why?

maybe you need to make the first 3 lines a smaller font size.

this is how it appears:

FORE!!
TRUMP KNOWS THE BEST STUFF
Jobs Created By trump

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are. ~~ Frank Ocean
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." ~~ John Stuart Mill
@DarkFury Stalker Wannabe and Joe Arpaio's BFF

That's the old sig. The way I want to do the new one is much smaller.

Weird that the bigger version is fine but when I change it and cut the size, I get the error message.

I have signatures turned off....it is awesome....I recommend everyone do it.
Signatures are only slightly less annoying than all of the banner ads. That, btw, I have blocked also.

If you turn off the banner ads....how do you expect to make your penis larger and meet Russian women?
/----/ make your penis larger and meet Russian women? Wait -- you can do that on USMB?

this is how it appears:

FORE!!
TRUMP KNOWS THE BEST STUFF
Jobs Created By trump

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are. ~~ Frank Ocean
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." ~~ John Stuart Mill
@DarkFury Stalker Wannabe and Joe Arpaio's BFF

That's the old sig. The way I want to do the new one is much smaller.

Weird that the bigger version is fine but when I change it and cut the size, I get the error message.

no idea... maybe they changed the parameters :dunno:

There are many posters whose sigs are much bigger than the supposed rule of 10 lines.

Why?

C'mon mods - please answer my question.

I just tried this again. You know, in case some mod decided to fix the problem and just forgot to tell us.

Nope.

I have made the font smaller as well as cutting the number of lines. No matter how much smaller I go, I get the same error message - that its one line too long.

I just tried this again. You know, in case some mod decided to fix the problem and just forgot to tell us.

Nope.

I have made the font smaller as well as cutting the number of lines. No matter how much smaller I go, I get the same error message - that its one line too long.

So...what's it going to be less about you or Trump?

Nope.

It's an intelligence test, bub.

Sorry.

Why?

Yours looks fine to me. It is smaller than many here.

Why?

Yours looks fine to me. It is smaller than many here.

Exactly.

So, why won't it let me post one that is smaller?

THAT is my question.

Forum List

Back