Signs That Hillary Is Either A Liar,Going Senile,Or Both.The Hillary "Uhm,Uh,Gee I Don't Recall"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:stupid: By now we have all been watching Hillary attempt to answer even the most simple "Yes or No Questions". And have you noticed how lately she seems to have that "Obama Stuttering" Syndrome? You put Hillary in front of reporters asking her easy and tough questions, it seems the first thing that comes out of her mouth is either, "Uhm",,"Well Ahh",,"Gee Uh, I Don't Recall",, and sometimes she will ask them to refer to Huma. God Help Us Please!! Not Another Eight Years Of "Uhm,,Ahh,,Err,,What?,,I Have No Idea,,and "I Don't Recall"! :slap::itsok:

if the democrats put Hillary in the white house, we may as well have Beavis and Butthead take the daily questions from the press.

I dont recall reminds me of Rush Limbaugh's parody song of her. Bimbo Eruption.

Last edited:
I wonder if Hillary recalls the day she met Sir Edmund Hillary

Well.. If we, as a nation; are fated to go down... Surely Hillary as President, will hasten the process.

:stupid: By now we have all been watching Hillary attempt to answer even the most simple "Yes or No Questions". And have you noticed how lately she seems to have that "Obama Stuttering" Syndrome? You put Hillary in front of reporters asking her easy and tough questions, it seems the first thing that comes out of her mouth is either, "Uhm",,"Well Ahh",,"Gee Uh, I Don't Recall",, and sometimes she will ask them to refer to Huma. God Help Us Please!! Not Another Eight Years Of "Uhm,,Ahh,,Err,,What?,,I Have No Idea,,and "I Don't Recall"! :slap::itsok:

She's pulling a Reagan?

She's pulling a Reagan?
I wonder if Hillary recalls the last time she crapped in the woods.

Well.. If we, as a nation; are fated to go down... Surely Hillary as President, will hasten the process.
if Hillary is President, we may as well all start digging a new home 60 feet under our own homes and fill it with 20 years supply of food and water.

if Hillary is President, we may as well all start digging a new home 60 feet under our own homes and fill it with 20 years supply of food and water.
Well everyone should have a contigincy plan. I agree. And I didn't wait for Obama, to get started...

Well everyone should have a contigincy plan. I agree. And I didn't wait for Obama, to get started...
well at least I recall my first day of school way way back when lincoln was president!!!

Forum List

Back