Silence the doctors

Certain people in our society are granted power over us ... and there are certain restrictions on these people who have been given power ... a judge can't have sex with a defendant ... doctors can't claim `FDA approved` useless the FDA approves ... a landlord can't walk into his own rental unit without a 24-hour notice ... the list goes on ...

Lots of things doctors can't say in public ... Hell's bells, in Oregon doctors have to stop at traffic accidents more often than not to render aid ... or lose their license ...

... for promoting “misinformation or disinformation” ...

Do you want your accountant LYING to you? ... do you want your lawyer LYING to you? ... good thing these are illegal ... why do you want your doctor LYING to you? ...
Are your eyes brown?

AB 2098, has been passed by the California legislature, that will punish physicians who seek to publicly speak out about issues that directly impact their patients’ well-being.

Under AB 2098, physicians who advocate for the potential benefits of early treatment with off-label drugs, or who ask questions about COVID vaccine safety, could be charged with unprofessional conduct for promoting “misinformation or disinformation” and lose their medical license.

Yep, this ought to convince doctors to continue doing business in California and/or convince students to become doctors.

One moment, please...
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a politically conservative non-profit association that promotes conspiracy theories and medical misinformation, such as HIV/AIDS denialism, the abortion-breast cancer hypothesis, vaccine and autism connections.

They are a tarted up anti vac group...

Previous publications:
  • AAPS published an article claiming that then-candidate Barack Obama was captivating his audiences through hypnosis.
  • Future president of the Florida AAPS David McKalip received significant public criticism for emailing a falsified photo showing President Barack Obama as a witch doctor with an exotic headdress, loin cloth, and bones in his nose
  • AAPS compared electronic medical records to the data surveillance methods of the East German Stasi
  • Philip Morris executives worked with AAPS executive director Jane Orient to help oppose growing support for indoor smoking bans in the early 2000

So I thank you... What ever side these AAPS side are on... I am probably on the other side...

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a politically conservative non-profit association that promotes conspiracy theories and medical misinformation, such as HIV/AIDS denialism, the abortion-breast cancer hypothesis, vaccine and autism connections.

They are a tarted up anti vac group...

Previous publications:
  • AAPS published an article claiming that then-candidate Barack Obama was captivating his audiences through hypnosis.
  • Future president of the Florida AAPS David McKalip received significant public criticism for emailing a falsified photo showing President Barack Obama as a witch doctor with an exotic headdress, loin cloth, and bones in his nose
  • AAPS compared electronic medical records to the data surveillance methods of the East German Stasi
  • Philip Morris executives worked with AAPS executive director Jane Orient to help oppose growing support for indoor smoking bans in the early 2000

So I thank you... What ever side these AAPS side are on... I am probably on the other side...
Have you ever noticed that the more words you say, the smarter you sound.............................

to yourself.

Have you ever noticed that the more words you say, the smarter you sound.............................

to yourself.
Am I wrong...

This is the history of the organisation who made the claims which is linked by the OP.

They are considered an extreme organisation who spread misinformation... I am just warning you...
I don't want you to be fooled...

1663769922407.png

Operation Wet Back implemented by Eisenhower is historic evidence on how to stop illegal immigration.

Back then farmers and business didn't want them here. Now they do.

If you give them no hope of obtaining work and having a future being an illegal, they self deport.

You let me know when that happens. I've advocated for mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement for a long time. It's not going to happen because as I said........business wants them here and they get what they want.

But there is no will within either party to do this. Both parties are responsible for ignoring laws they know should be followed, but won't

No argument there.

Back then farmers and business didn't want them here. Now they do.

You let me know when that happens. I've advocated for mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement for a long time. It's not going to happen because as I said........business wants them here and they get what they want.

No argument there.
US economy benefits from a cheap labour force that works long hours for low wages....
It is great and in Europe they are discovering what it is like when they actually go home (a lot didn't come back after COVID).

US has to understand the downturn that would happen if they didn't have these workers... US is heavily reliant on these people to not only do the job but do it cheaply and flexibly... E-Verify is a great idea if it is built on top of an actual proper immigration policy (like Reagan was proposing)... Immigrants could be seasonal in some jobs just arriving to work and then going home afterwards.. The immigration policies in US has them staying as getting back in is risky and dangerous.

I don't think some people get it. Most Mexicans want to stay in Mexico with there family in the community they grew up in, why do they leave to be an underground worker and second class human in another country?

Thread summary:

"Waaaaaa! I might have to face consequences for being dishonest and stupid! Waaaaaaa!"

No, antivaxtards, the courts won't save you. The courts have always ruled the government can set up licensing agencies. They're not going to reverse that just because you're butthurt now.

US economy benefits from a cheap labour force that works long hours for low wages....
It is great and in Europe they are discovering what it is like when they actually go home (a lot didn't come back after COVID).

US has to understand the downturn that would happen if they didn't have these workers... US is heavily reliant on these people to not only do the job but do it cheaply and flexibly... E-Verify is a great idea if it is built on top of an actual proper immigration policy (like Reagan was proposing)... Immigrants could be seasonal in some jobs just arriving to work and then going home afterwards.. The immigration policies in US has them staying as getting back in is risky and dangerous.

I don't think some people get it. Most Mexicans want to stay in Mexico with there family in the community they grew up in, why do they leave to be an underground worker and second class human in another country?

Thank you. A rare decent reply.

AB 2098, has been passed by the California legislature, that will punish physicians who seek to publicly speak out about issues that directly impact their patients’ well-being.

Under AB 2098, physicians who advocate for the potential benefits of early treatment with off-label drugs, or who ask questions about COVID vaccine safety, could be charged with unprofessional conduct for promoting “misinformation or disinformation” and lose their medical license.

Yep, this ought to convince doctors to continue doing business in California and/or convince students to become doctors.

One moment, please...
As usual, the left only listen to the professionals and the experts that agree with them. Other professionals and experts will be rounded up and jailed for spreading misinformation.

One moment, please...
tennessee is filling up with californians...guess liberal utopia land aint all its put up to be

Forum List

Back