Simple Question

JP Morgan thinks its fine to fuck and pimp kids but not type the words "defcon 3 on jewish people"

They did find a gun and it was only 30 feet away from the body! SMH
Doesnt take much to fool the masses..
Yes but initially the police claimed no gun was found. Then magically it appeared. Webb discusses his murder in the video I posted above.

Yes but initially the police claimed no gun was found. Then magically it appeared. Webb discusses his murder in the video I posted above.
I didnt know that.
And I wasnt referring to you in that comment. IDK if I was clear.. lol

the only prominent person who claims Epstein really killed himself is Alan Dershowitz

i wonder why

FwVUBHEWYAkuH0y

Sure you are. Your support for all things MAGA makes you a republican. even if it embarrasses you to admit it.

I swear, you people are all the same. I am against some things you support, so i am automatically the "other side"... SMH
Grow the fuck up.

the only nation with a history of death by strangulation is a nation closely linked to Epstein: Saudi Arabia!

Two women who accused Jeffrey Epstein of sexual abuse have filed lawsuits against JP Morgan Chase and Deutsche Bank.
They accuse the banks of ignoring "red flags" about their client and benefiting from the late financier's alleged sex-trafficking operations.
The disgraced financier took his own life in a prison cell while awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges.
Both lawsuits were filed in New York on Thursday as class action cases.

Deutsche Bank has agreed to pay $75m (£60m) to settle a lawsuit that claimed the lender had enabled Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex trafficking ring.
iu

"I’ve known Jeff [Epstein] for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life." Donald Trump, 2002

he should've reported Epstein to the police, not just banned him from Mar A Lago!

"I’ve known Jeff [Epstein] for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life." Donald Trump, 2002

he should've reported Epstein to the police, not just banned him from Mar A Lago!

Trump didn't ban Epstein because of underaged girls. He banned him because too many guests complained about him. The same number of complaints for any reason would have gotten anybody else banned also.

Forum List

Back