Simple...

Jihadist have said it all along that American arms via Israel are killing their people in the ME and the world...Israel is no ally to America, we don't need her for anything, militarily or otherwise...

All you bring us is homeland Terrorism because of Israel's injustices by Bombing ALL her neighbors!
I don't see where you going with this, but America and Israel share intel, Military support, law enforcement, Israel is one of the leading anti-terror forces in the world I personally was training with anti-terror forces from all over the world, Israel is also famous for invention and start ups made, Israel is the first to posses nuclear warheads but never used it nor threatened to, but you still claim that Israel bombing all neighbors for no reason and not supporting the US..weird perspective.. So 9/11 was also Israeli fault?
Where is your respect for Human rights?
We were meat machine for decades in the M.E. and europe all fucking alone, and you who never had suffer any kind of terrorism but a mosquito bite tell me that MY LIFE mean nothing.. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Americans are dying all over the world fighting Islam...Most of them are unemployed young kids used for fodder for a moneyed minority who are eating Pop Corn on the side while we die...The 99% need to regain our Democracy from the Oligarchs.
You are definitely right on this one, assuming you agree with the rest of what I said because you didn't said anything about it, I want to give you an advice.
Go protest in Russia! Putin would surly be glad to see such pluralism, or maybe if you love the middle east you can go to Iran, or even GAZA! go protest against Hamas in Gaza lets see how they treat you there.

I don't see where you going with this, but America and Israel share intel, Military support, law enforcement, Israel is one of the leading anti-terror forces in the world I personally was training with anti-terror forces from all over the world, Israel is also famous for invention and start ups made, Israel is the first to posses nuclear warheads but never used it nor threatened to, but you still claim that Israel bombing all neighbors for no reason and not supporting the US..weird perspective.. So 9/11 was also Israeli fault?
Where is your respect for Human rights?
We were meat machine for decades in the M.E. and europe all fucking alone, and you who never had suffer any kind of terrorism but a mosquito bite tell me that MY LIFE mean nothing.. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Americans are dying all over the world fighting Islam...Most of them are unemployed young kids used for fodder for a moneyed minority who are eating Pop Corn on the side while we die...The 99% need to regain our Democracy from the Oligarchs.
You are definitely right on this one, assuming you agree with the rest of what I said because you didn't said anything about it, I want to give you an advice.
Go protest in Russia! Putin would surly be glad to see such pluralism, or maybe if you love the middle east you can go to Iran, or even GAZA! go protest against Hamas in Gaza lets see how they treat you there.

One thing I've learned in life: each Culture and Society has the right to live within their-own moral structure...For me, I always felt Empathy for the Jews of the World because of so much carnage set upon them in Europe culminating in the German Holocaust and supported the Partition Plan...However since the 67 pre-emptive strike on her neighbors, I began to realize that the original Zionists were replaced by right wing Fascists who are intent on cleansing Arabs from greater Israel and drawing America in her Conflicts, hence our Terrorism problem...

All because our Democracy is bought with Campaign Contributions by the rich while we die...

Last edited:

One thing I've learned in life: each Culture and Society has the right to live within their-own moral structure...For me, I always felt Empathy for the Jews of the World because of so much carnage set upon them in Europe culminating in the German Holocaust and supported the Partition Plan...However since the 67 pre-emptive strike on her neighbors, I began to realize that the original Zionists were replaced by right wing Fascists who are intent on cleansing Arabs from greater Israel and drawing America in her Conflicts, hence out Terrorism problem...

All because our Democracy is bought with Campaign Contributions by the rich while we die...
So basically you are saying the Jews in Europe past the Holocaust were supposed to wait for the world to give them a country? Or is it in 48 when all those "neighbors" - 5 - assaulted Israel? Or maybe in our times when Human Rights being abused by DECLARED TERRORISTS?
You can keep telling LIES about how you care about Human Rights, or how you think America shouldn't support Israel, but the fact is you are just old fashioned anti-semi so please, save the world of that bullshit. :lol:
Your hate to US is blinding YOU, you will never be peaceful for that, unless you get over it or kill us all, good luck sucker.

Last edited:

One thing I've learned in life: each Culture and Society has the right to live within their-own moral structure...For me, I always felt Empathy for the Jews of the World because of so much carnage set upon them in Europe culminating in the German Holocaust and supported the Partition Plan...However since the 67 pre-emptive strike on her neighbors, I began to realize that the original Zionists were replaced by right wing Fascists who are intent on cleansing Arabs from greater Israel and drawing America in her Conflicts, hence out Terrorism problem...

So basically you are saying the Jews in Europe past the Holocaust were supposed to wait for the world to give them a country? Or is it in 48 when all those "neighbors" - 5 - assaulted Israel? Or maybe in our times when Human Rights being abused by DECLARED TERRORISTS?
You can keep telling LIES about how you care about Human Rights, or how you think America shouldn't support Israel, but the fact is you are just old fashioned anti-semi so please, save the world of that bullshit. :lol:
Your hate to US is blinding YOU, you will never be peaceful for that, unless you get over it or kill us all, good luck sucker.

The usual reply when you have nothing and attack the messenger and not the substance of the message...

The usual reply when you have nothing and attack the messenger and not the substance of the message...
Basically yes, I don't give a shit about your opinion since I found you unreliable to the truth and not really rationally thinking.. I've proved you before all your claims are so wrong but you just hate, good luck with hating the winner side :lol:
"The punishment of the liar is that he eventually believes his own lies."
--Elbert Hubbard (1859—1915)

Basically yes, I don't give a shit about your opinion since I found you unreliable to the truth and not really rationally thinking.. I've proved you before all your claims are so wrong but you just hate, good luck with hating the winner side :lol:

Rather than produce insults and lies...Cut and paste anything I've lied about rather than waiving the old testament about how to consume your enemies in the book of bloodlust.
Try reading the New Testament of love!

Rather than produce insults and lies...Cut and paste anything I've lied about rather than waiving the old testament about how to consume your enemies in the book of bloodlust.
All what you believe begins with the old testament, and the one who said that was King David himself, but you also consider him as a blood thirsty warmonger, its the old fashion anti-Semitic talking nothing new.

All what you believe begins with the old testament, and the one who said that was King David himself, but you also consider him as a blood thirsty warmonger, its the old fashion anti-Semitic talking nothing new.

Anti-Semitism is your bullshit excuse...

Anti-Semitism is your bullshit excuse...
Up yours. :up_yours:

Forum List

Back