Since Brandon Was Urged To "Go!" Ain't Nothin' Slowin' Him Down.....

Do you actually think that the prices of the homes will come back down to $200,000 on average next year like it was under Trump?

Because right now Americans across the country are infuriated at the high prices. All I’ve seen is Biden supporters laugh at the issue

How about the fact that patriotism, according to the Wall Street Journal, is that an all time low in America what about that. The fact that so many young people are depressed and lonely.

What about those non-economic issues.?

Biden supports a man being able to go into a woman’s bathroom, he supports BLM racism. Why should I ever vote for somebody that support BLM like Biden does. When blacks and whites all come from slaveowners throughout history.
No, soon owning a home will only be for the rich, i.e. rich democrats like Biden and Gates and their political goons that prop them up

Everyone else can live in government housing.

Do you actually think that the prices of the homes will come back down to $200,000 on average next year like it was under Trump?

Because right now Americans across the country are infuriated at the high prices. All I’ve seen is Biden supporters laugh at the issue

How about the fact that patriotism, according to the Wall Street Journal, is that an all time low in America what about that. The fact that so many young people are depressed and lonely.

What about those non-economic issues.?

Biden supports a man being able to go into a woman’s bathroom, he supports BLM racism. Why should I ever vote for somebody that support BLM like Biden does. When blacks and whites all come from slaveowners throughout history.
will come back down to $200,000 on average next year like it was under Trump?

Why not $27,500 like under Eisenhower?

Why do you want the principal asset of most Americans to FALL in value

I think that Biden has proven that anyone can take the job and stay on vacation the whole time, as the system now runs itself.

They in no way need him other than to occasionally have him slur his way through a speech that makes no sense.
Not only that but it's the Fed that has tamped down inflation with interest rate increases....PedoPete has zero to do with that.

Meanwhile, wages haven't grown to keep up with the inflation for more than two years.

I stand corrected, the President submits a budget for congressional approval. Thank you for clarifying that. I wonder where he gets that "budget" from, especially if he is prone to shit his pants at any given time. The system remains in place, no matter which way the 5000 page document is routed.

Why be a troll 🧌?

You seem to say that the economy will get better, so why not answer such a simple question… do you think the price of a home will come back down to what they were just three years ago.?

Will be interested to see if it’s another troll response from you ?

across the country wages are low(not keeping up with the cost of living, )

Many Americans are furious with the cost of a home on average being $400,000 in a couple that with high interest rates we got a problem.. They use drugs a bunch to try and not be depressed, but it makes them more depressed. They can now only dream of buying a home. What about the American dream. This is an outrage what’s going on in this country.

Not only that but it's the Fed that has tamped down inflation with interest rate increases....PedoPete has zero to do with that.

Meanwhile, wages haven't grown to keep up with the inflation for more than two years.
Is that to suggest that Real wages are falling?

Why be a troll 🧌?

You seem to say that the economy will get better, so why not answer such a simple question… do you think the price of a home will come back down to what they were just three years ago.?

Will be interested to see if it’s another troll response from you ?

across the country wages are low(not keeping up with the cost of living, )

Many Americans are furious with the cost of a home on average being $400,000 in a couple that with high interest rates we got a problem.. They use drugs a bunch to try and not be depressed, but it makes them more depressed. They can now only dream of buying a home. What about the American dream. This is an outrage what’s going on in this country.
That your question is patently silly doesn't make me a troll.

The only people that this^ benefits are those companies who own multiple homes. Those people who owned tons of homes and apartment complexes and then rent them out at high prices.. The average American isn’t like that, of course. Hell the over 57% of this country cannot get their hands on $1000 for an emergency. This country is a shit hole today in many cases bc of Biden. You go back to the 1960s even the 1980s we had a much better culture. Even under Bill Clinton we had a better country.

The average American of today , even if they sell their home at a higher price Has to then buy a home at a higher price so your outlook on this is wrong. There are record lows of homes on the market across the country. That is a serious problem. It’s a threat to national stability.

do you want everyone to live in tiny apartments… to be happy about it and use drugs all the time?

We can learn a lot from our ancestors. How ugly the country is today when you have a trans person, flashing their breasts at the White House. In front of children.

How ugly our country is today when Biden says it’s fine for a man to go into a woman’s bathroom. Talk about these issues.

The only people that this^ benefits are those companies who own multiple homes. Those people who owned tons of homes and apartment complexes and then rent them out at high prices.. The average American isn’t like that, of course. Hell the over 57% of this country cannot get their hands on $1000 for an emergency. This country is a shit hole today in many cases bc of Biden. You go back to the 1960s even the 1980s we had a much better culture. Even under Bill Clinton we had a better country.

The average American of today , even if they sell their home at a higher price Has to then buy a home at a higher price so your outlook on this is wrong. There are record lows of homes on the market across the country. That is a serious problem. It’s a threat to national stability.

do you want everyone to live in tiny apartments… to be happy about it and use drugs all the time?

We can learn a lot from our ancestors. How ugly the country is today when you have a trans person, flashing their breasts at the White House. In front of children.

How ugly our country is today when Biden says it’s fine for a man to go into a woman’s bathroom. Talk about these issues.

You don't know anything about the single family home rental market, which was born of the consequences of Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux...

Goldman Cuts US Recession Chances to 15% on Improved Inflation

He probably doesn't even rest on the 7th day.

Peace, prosperity, growth, jobs, justice - the Kid's a 5 tool prospect...

Making America Great...

Imagine what it would look like a year from now if Putin was gone, and Trump was headed for The Big House...

No candidate in my lifetime was better positioned for reelection.

^^^This positively reeks of cultish desperation. How are you not ashamed to post this?

LOL

Forum List

Back