Since it seems to have come up again

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
I have a question about this whole Afghanistan thing:

Why did tRump give the country to our enemies rather than the democratic government that was paid for with the lives of over 3,000 American service men and billion upon billions of our taxpayers dollars?

Anyone?

I hope you are proud of what Biden/Harris did.

OIP.lrrqcOGSMqIuHEK6tl2jbgHaE7

OIP.Ys8lvivyf5j6aSbSLehPKQHaE2

OIP.WE7MKejMrRs1r9e0uVka5AHaE7

Better question: why did our criminal government occupy the country in the first place?
Much better question.

I doubt seriously that Trump would have been under the thumb of the Military Industrial Complex and made them rich by invading that country, as the kickoff of a seemingly endless war.

Why did tRump give the country to our enemies rather than the democratic government that was paid for with the lives of over 3,000 American service men and billion upon billions of our taxpayers dollars?

Anyone?
You misspelled Biden.

Much better question.

I doubt seriously that Trump would have been under the thumb of the Military Industrial Complex and made them rich by invading that country, as the kickoff of a seemingly endless war.
what is the question?

All you did was stroke tRump, but you said you had a better question.

Anyone?
What's it wasn't doable for 1K Alex?

Anyone?
Trump didn't want to waste any more American lives to keep a Western corporate puppet in power.

Much better question.

I’d like to believe that too about Don but then as potus, he couldn’t terminate the occupation.

Forum List

Back