That Iran country they sure have a lot of money to spend on drones

Yes, but since the USA made it "a" problem since 1948 - they can't simply back out now.

As the German saying goes: Gone together, Caught together, Hanged together

Backing out now is far better than staying. I’m certain most of the nations in the ME would approve.

Backing out now is far better than staying. I’m certain most of the nations in the ME would approve.
Yes - in principle or theory you are correct, but are you convinced that "they" have no reasons, motives for "retaliation" for what has been done to them by the USA and the West in the past 70 years?? You can't fuck em up for 70 years and then just leave- right?

However the USA could and should get out of the South-China-Sea, "before" they fuck it up too.

The South China Sea and indeed all of East Asia does not belong to china
Yeah and you think it belongs to the US Empire.

You see the empire’s made up enemies as causing all kinds of problems, but ignore or don’t know of the empire’s many harmful imperialist actions.

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS!

Yeah and you think it belongs to the US Empire.

You see the empire’s made up enemies as causing all kinds of problems, but ignore or don’t know of the empire’s many harmful imperialist actions.

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS!
Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, South Korea, India, and other non communists countries disagree with you

Those countries are freely allied with the US against chinese expansion

So your lie about American imperialism fails

Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, South Korea, India, and other non communists countries disagree with you

Those countries are freely allied with the US against china

So your lie about American imperialism fails
Not to know of US imperialism only proves you are uninformed.

Tell me all the nations China has invaded and overthrown these past few decades? Now please tell me the number for the US? What do see?

Not to know of US imperialism only proves you are uninformed.

Tell me all the nations China has invaded and overthrown these past few decades? Now please tell me the number for the US? What do see?
I just gave you the coalition of free nations that are allied with the US against china

They are not crazy because they see the threat that china represents

I just gave you the coalition of free nations that are allied with the US against china

They are not crazy because they see the threat that china represents
You can’t think. Imperialists never can. You accept the CIA propaganda as truth, even after decades of lies.

Iran paid peanuts for their general probe attack, .

It cost the Israeli Nazis more than $1.1 billion to defend it .
Now , who are the clever boys ?

Source . Israeli General in interview ,. SeeZH report .
I think Israel can get similar results if it chooses to attack iran

Maybe better since the persians do not have an extensive Iron Dome comparable to Israel

So doing $1 bil of damage in tehran would be easy

The difference being that hundreds if not thousands of iranians will die

Whether Israel chooses to do that remains to be seen

You can’t think. Imperialists never can. You accept the CIA propaganda as truth, even after decades of lies.
Its not fake news that most nations in the region support the US

Its not fake news that most nations in the region support the US
It absolutely is "fake" news. - can you even define "support"??

There isn't a single country in the Middle-East that "supports" the USA - but at the most aligns with US politics to defuse a potential war against Israel.

There are some who make some $ by renting out military bases to the USA, and due to the disappearance of the former Soviet Union switched to buying US equipment. Egypt, and Jordan are being paid US$ Billions every year to keep their disastrous economies running, so as to keep their "secular" governments in place.
Saudi-Arabia (being Bedouins and Sunni Muslims) is in a natural conflict and opposition to Shiite led countries - e.g. Iraq, Bahrain, Yemen and non Arab countries such as Iran, and therefore is in dire need for US military training and assistance.

And where did you see or have "read" that Israel ever supported US military actions in the Middle-East? Where did the IDF fight in e.g. Iraq or Afghanistan? How much did Israel contribute to the "war against terrorism"??

Even Israel (aka Israelis) doesn't factually "like" the USA - they simply need (use) the USA in order to survive, especially in view of their Zionist expansionist /settlement policy. Whilst Turkey is being "screwed" by the USA for wanting to expand their borders. Thus using every chance to get back at the USA.

Middle-eastern countries "Supporting" the USA :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

FYI, those who do factually support the USA are exactly those countries that imbecile Trump has turned against the USA, via his 2% bull.

Last edited:
It absolutely is "fake" news. - can you even define "support"??

There isn't a single country in the Middle-East that "supports" the USA - but at the most aligns with US politics to defuse a potential war against Israel.

There are some who make some $ by renting out military bases to the USA, and due to the disappearance of the former Soviet Union switched to buying US equipment. Egypt, and Jordan are being paid US$ Billions every year to keep their disastrous economies running, so as to keep their "secular" governments in place.
Saudi-Arabia (being Bedouins and Sunni Muslims) is in a natural conflict and opposition to Shiite led countries - e.g. Iraq, Bahrain, Yemen and non Arab countries such as Iran, and therefore is in dire need for US military training and assistance.

And where did you see or have "read" that Israel ever supported US military actions in the Middle-East? Where did the IDF fight in e.g. Iraq or Afghanistan? How much did Israel contribute to the "war against terrorism"??

Even Israel (aka Israelis) doesn't factually "like" the USA - they simply need (use) the USA in order to survive, especially in view of their Zionist expansionist /settlement policy. Whilst Turkey is being "screwed" by the USA for wanting to expand their borders. Thus using every chance to get back at the USA.

"Support" the USA :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I was referring to the South China Sea not the Holy Land

I was referring to the South China Sea not the Holy Land
This thread is actually about IRAN

I referred to the SCS in a reply to gipper - that IMO, after screwing up and devastating the Middle-East for 70 years, the USA can't simply just pull out.
However the USA hasn't managed to provoke a war against China - nor to destabilize or to devastate the SCS (despite continuously giving their best), therefore the USA can pull out any time.

As for Asia or the SCS:

China hasn't attacked nor incited any war in the past 44 years !!! - why don't you check out the USA?? and where your horrendous state debt derives from?? Resulting in a Trump, begging/demanding that the European NATO members pay up for US hegemonic military spending's.

No one - not a single country in the SCS nor in Asia, has asked the USA for military assistance nor support towards China - but the USA is desperately trying to build a military alliance against China. Because the USA doesn't have the $$ anymore to maintain it's hegemonic interests against China. BTW; India, Canada and Australia are NOT even SCS countries, and WTF is some e.g. German or British navy frigate cruising around in the SCS for??

Has China hindered any merchant vessel from passing through? No NEVER.

That China is expanding it's influence and military presence at it's immediate doorsteps, aka the SCS is understood. (why according to you shouldn't they be allowed to do so)?? That the USA has sabotaged every single diplomatic/economic proposal of China, e.g. the Philippines for a joint exploration of natural resources is also a fact.
Therefore until today the Philippines aren't able to exploit natural resources to their benefit - due to a lack of financial and technical means - but order some silly aircraft from the USA and get "sponsored" to beef up their "ridiculous" Armed Forces - that even with the "active" assistance of the USA for the past 70 years isn't able to finish off piracy, and some ragtag Moro rebels and Jihadist groups !!!

Because the USA is "unable" to militarily handle these rebel ragtags?? or because they factually need them to continue hindering the Philippine government from becoming stable, and thus again maybe refusing the US to maintain military bases in the Philippines ??

The only thing Asian or SCS countries want from the USA, is your $$ and your market - nothing else.

Forum List

Back