Since it's already 1/6/23 on the East Coast, Happy Insurrection Day!

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
January 6 will always be remembered as the day the American people assembled to have their voices heard, and one brave patriot gave her life to defend those voices.

I will lead with a quote from C.S. Lewis...

HBeVvM8WrHz5.jpeg

• Banned
i have a better quote

"I do not want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny - fear, ignorance, bigotry and smear." US Senator Margaret Chase Smith (R-Maine)

Margaret Chase Smith was a moderate Republican and a Communist sympathizer. She was one of the few Republicans who criticized Senator Joe McCarthy, for his investigation into Communists in the US government.

If you look at where we are now, only a fool wouldn't believe McCarthy hasn't been exonerated.

• Banned
Its the day we all remember the blob supporters trying to overthrow the government.

Thanks goodness they failed.

But we have overthrown the government. Joe Biden has no Congress, the Democrats are dead in the water, and Ukraine didn't get another billion dollars this week.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

#LOLBIDEN #TooFuckingFunny #LoserBiden #NoCongressForJoe

But we have overthrown the government. Joe Biden has no Congress, the Democrats are dead in the water, and Ukraine didn't get another billion dollars this week.

Wow dickless.... you must have missed the last 2 years. Infrastructure, BBB, Military pay raise, aid to Ukraine Independence, judge confirmations....all courtesy of the congress.

They should invite Trump to speak on that day. Unfortunately they know that he will just talk about how the election was stolen.

I was robbed, I tell you. robbed. Then he will never shut up for the next hour. As on the previous Jan 6 some people had left to go to the building. Well I guess if he did it again they probably would stay for the whole speech. as the previous attempt to leave did not go well for most.

Start the speech will please don't leave until I finished. Try to avoid the capitol building.

January 6, 2021 was one of the greatest days in American history. We The People peacefully protested against the Democrat's election fraud. Only FBI informants and a few over-excited American patriots went into the Capitol building on that day. It was also the beginning of one of the greatest betrayals of the American people by their elected officials.

xEdRSVoL9Zhu.jpeg

Some fun facts:

1. Deaths at Pearl Harbor: over 2,000
2. Deaths on 9/11: nearly 3,000
3. Deaths at the capitol on January 6th: 1 woman shot by a BLM-supporting Capitol police officer.

Remember this when the Democrats try lying to you about how this was the "Worst attack ever on American soil."

January 6, 2021 was one of the greatest days in American history. We The People peacefully protested against the Democrat's election fraud. Only FBI informants and a few over-excited American patriots went into the Capitol building on that day. It was also the beginning of one of the greatest betrayals of the American people by their elected officials.

xEdRSVoL9Zhu.jpeg
I thought he died on the death star.

1673002636387.png

Not like the Repubs would have agreed to any major bills so this really does not hurt Biden at all.

It might even help him since the Repubs cannot do their planned investigations of him and Hunter

Its the day we all remember the blob supporters trying to overthrow the government.

Thanks goodness they failed.
Only a fool would move into a totally controlled Prog area if has options without checking off all the boxes for the pursuit of happiness. Anyone who does not are the real failed and deserve what they get.

Forum List

Back