Since Losing Presidential Election Paul Ryan Remains Unhinged Over Obamacare

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Paul Ryan: Fecal matter fills my brain since Losing Presidential Election: Since Losing Presidential Election Paul Ryan Remains Unhinged Over Obamacare:

Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, chairman of the House Budget Committee, said Sunday that his new budget includes the repeal of President Obama’s health-care reform law known as ObamaCare.

Ryan: New House Republican budget includes ObamaCare repeal | Fox News

No one believes this is rational

Paul Ryan: Fecal matter fills my brain since Losing Presidential Election: Since Losing Presidential Election Paul Ryan Remains Unhinged Over Obamacare:

Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, chairman of the House Budget Committee, said Sunday that his new budget includes the repeal of President Obama’s health-care reform law known as ObamaCare.

No one on the left... Or is there?
Assuming the Ryan budget passes the House, Will Harry Reed alow it to come up for a vote in the Senate?

Tough luck on the 2 negs in 48 hours guy. Going to miss you.

Oh I don't know about that. After all, these jerks have already tried to repeal ObamaCare 33 times at a cost of millions to us taxpayers.

And remember that this worked while Bush was prez. Everytime the R suggested a "budget", they just conveniently forgot to mention little bitty expenditures like two enormous wars and a bunch of other little things.

The rw does indeed believe this "rational". So do those who voted for Bush and Mittens and other GObP crooks.

No one on the left... Or is there?
Assuming the Ryan budget passes the House, Will Harry Reed alow it to come up for a vote in the Senate?

Tough luck on the 2 negs in 48 hours guy. Going to miss you.

Why would Reed want to allow a vote? So Ryan and the wingnuts can get more play out this bullshit?

and negs? wtf is wrong with you Ernestine?:eek:

The solution is quite simple, really.

The Senate could draft and submit their own budget proposal.

Forum List

Back