Single Women Health Insurance premiums to double! Thanks Obama!

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Progressives claim to be the most sensitive to women’s issues, yet they are the first ones to back policies that either harm or otherwise suppress women. Case in point: Obamacare.

Back in the day when the president and his congressional allies were selling this turkey to the American people, one of their most oft-repeated lies was that health care reform would lead to lower costs – lower fees for service, lower hospital costs, lower government costs and lower health care premiums.

One of the demographics that stood to benefit the most from “hope and change” brought on by the Affordable Care Act is young people – and especially young women. But that won’t be the case in ultra-left wing California, home to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi. There, both men and women will suffer tremendous health insurance “rate shock.”

According to Forbes:
This is because the Golden State already bars insurers from charging different rates on the basis of gender in the individual market. According to the National Women’s Law Center, 10 other states also do so: Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and Washington. A twelfth state, Vermont, limits but does not prohibit gender rating.

A War On Sis? In California, Single Women Will Also Face A Doubling Of Health Insurance Premiums Due To Obamacare - Forbes

Doctors walk out of national Obamacare implementation meeting

From the article...

in California, if you’re a single woman with a decent-paying job that doesn’t offer health insurance, you’re about to get hammered.

Well sure...you are not the demographic they are interested in. I think this is the number one complaint I have heard from all of the single women I know. If you don't want a family and have no intention of having children...they write you off.

Forum List

Back