Siren app says rockets fired into Israel near Gaza strip

Any excuse to bomb Gaza and gun down W. Bank Palestinians. Bibi knew T was going to make an announcement and what it was, and Kushner probably told him too, they were ready.

I hope to God that they know exactly who did this before they obliterate Gaza.

Siren app says rockets fired into Israel near Gaza strip, IDF says red alert enabled in Hof Ashkelon

Is there a question about "who did this"? Do we need to check id before responding to indiscriminate, illegal attacks on sovereignty and innocent civilians?

How, exactly, do you think Israel should respond to such attacks?
Kill them all! That shit needs to end.

Siren app says rockets fired into Israel near Gaza strip, IDF says red alert enabled in Hof Ashkelon

Is there a question about "who did this"? Do we need to check id before responding to indiscriminate, illegal attacks on sovereignty and innocent civilians?

They have been working on it.

They have been working on it.
Well not hard enough!

Find the perpetrator(s) and punish to the fullest extent of the law.

This would require a substantial level of law enforcement and control in Gaza by Israel. Are you suggesting that Gazan Palestinian sovereignty and self-determination be removed and for Israel to assert her sovereignty there again?

Forum List

Back