Siren app says rockets fired into Israel near Gaza strip

How, exactly, do you think Israel should respond to such attacks?
Find the perpetrator(s) and punish to the fullest extent of the law.

This would require a substantial level of law enforcement and control in Gaza by Israel. Are you suggesting that Gazan Palestinian sovereignty and self-determination be removed and for Israel to assert her sovereignty there again?

Got nothing to say on this one, abi?

This would require a substantial level of law enforcement and control in Gaza by Israel. Are you suggesting that Gazan Palestinian sovereignty and self-determination be removed and for Israel to assert her sovereignty there again?
If you believe that Israel does not have realtime aerial video capabilities over there, then go study.

Must be time to bomb the crap out of a bunch of civilians.

You're turning pathetic. Israel has held off of Gaza for years, even with dozens of rockets being launched.

Your automatic posts don't make you sound or look any clever. It's almost disappointing.

If you believe that Israel does not have realtime aerial video capabilities over there, then go study.

My house is still standing, but thank you for your concern. you can stop dance on the blood now.

You're sad that Israel targeted HAMAS?

Tell us more about which side you're on.
I hope Israel gets real terrorists. I hate when they just end up mass murdering civilians.

You're sad that Israel targeted HAMAS?

Tell us more about which side you're on.
I hope Israel gets real terrorists. I hate when they just end up mass murdering civilians.

So why the protest when its clearly written HAMAS targets?

YOu Anti-Zionists are really confusing. You make as much sense as Tinnie here.

So why the protest when its clearly written HAMAS targets?
Because they lie. It's called propaganda and all governments use it.

YOu Anti-Zionists are really confusing. You make as much sense as Tinnie here.
I will be happy to explain about anything you like when you become confused.

How do you determine that they lie?

Because it doesn't fit your agenda?

How do you determine that they lie?

Because it doesn't fit your agenda?
No, and please, I could post countless credible stories where the Israeli press was less than honest. I could likely do this for anywhere. Don't be naive, they lie.

Forum List

Back