🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sis Bans Evolution, Patriotism And Literature

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can just imagine how prepared these kids will be for the modern world.

school_iraq.jpg

A classroom in Iraq: extremists are demanding changes in areas they control

ISIS bans evolution, patriotism and literature

Iraqi schools adjust to new curriculum

By Ahmad Mohammed in Kirkuk, via Muftah.org

In areas under the control of Sunni Muslim extremists, teachers have been issued a special set of instructions. Among other things they say that males and females are to be separated, all mentions of evolution are to be removed from textbooks and anything that encourages patriotism – like the phrase, “Republic of Iraq” – is banned.

As the school year began in Iraq recently, schools in the areas in the northern province of Kirkuk that are under the control of Sunni Muslim extremists received their own special set of instructions.

The Sunni Muslim extremists group known as the Islamic State, or IS, issued most schools in west Kirkuk – including the areas of Zab, Riyadh, Abbasi and Rashad in the Hawija district – a special document called Bushra Wa Tamim.

- See more at:

ISIS bans evolution patriotism and literature. Iraqi schools adjust to new curriculum

I can just imagine how prepared these kids will be for the modern world.

school_iraq.jpg

A classroom in Iraq: extremists are demanding changes in areas they control

ISIS bans evolution, patriotism and literature

Iraqi schools adjust to new curriculum

By Ahmad Mohammed in Kirkuk, via Muftah.org

In areas under the control of Sunni Muslim extremists, teachers have been issued a special set of instructions. Among other things they say that males and females are to be separated, all mentions of evolution are to be removed from textbooks and anything that encourages patriotism – like the phrase, “Republic of Iraq” – is banned.

As the school year began in Iraq recently, schools in the areas in the northern province of Kirkuk that are under the control of Sunni Muslim extremists received their own special set of instructions.

The Sunni Muslim extremists group known as the Islamic State, or IS, issued most schools in west Kirkuk – including the areas of Zab, Riyadh, Abbasi and Rashad in the Hawija district – a special document called Bushra Wa Tamim.

- See more at:

ISIS bans evolution patriotism and literature. Iraqi schools adjust to new curriculum

Frankly, given how middle east schools seem to turn out terrorists, I'm fine skipping science in their curriculums.

Sounds reasonable to me........ :cool:
That´s simply nonsense. If a god exists the evolution is probably his work. Evolution is the cause of our existing, whether a god exists or not.

Isis, whereas, is backward evolution. In ten years you cannot make up their beards anymore. This is reflected in what they call education, too.

Forum List

Back