Zone1 Six men, 87 kids with 50 different women.

Too many black men refuse to take any responsibility for anything they do. Pretty much ALL problems in the black community (and to an ever-increasing section of the white community} stems from this lack.
Hence, the ghettos will never reduce. no matter how much money is funneled. Even reparations will not suffice and cause massive distortions in other areas of the nation and the economy. All the riots/insurrections in the cities a huge percentage were of single parenting. Yet no one attacks this issue.

The proper number is that which any given man can provide quality parenting.

By the looks of the men involved ,that number would be zero for all of them

Quality? I think many, many would not reach that threshold even with the number being 1.

Yeah but but the young women of my era had the good sense to be on the pill or insist that you "wrap it". ;)
Glad you brought up the related topic of so called "abortion rights". What women are fighting for is their right to have sex without birth control or protection. If you take out the emotional component, that is exactly what abortion rights is all about.

I'd bet most of these "men" never keep a job and never support the kids they, unfortunately, produce.

Animals will always behave like animals.
Unless you are a multi-millionaire like Nick Cannon it is a virtual certainty that you aren't providing financial support for 10 , 15 or 20 kids amongst several mothers.

Most people have heard that the famous talk show host Nick Cannon has 12 kids with multiple women. but it may be less known that this is not uncommon among Black men. The evidence is that this mostly occurs among American Black men. Here is a short video about them. I had never heard about this until I heard about Nick Cannon's kids. What do you think about this? Here is a short video interview with the 6 men FYI.

I had a friend years ago that had five kids in the same year by five different women, yes he was Black!

What's the proper number of women that you can have kids with?

I want to know what the proper standard is.

10? 6? 3?

What question? I want to know at what point we condemn people for having kids with multiple women so I can base an opinion.

One. And you marry her, first, and you continue to protect and provider for her and for all of the children that you have by her.

What's the proper number of women that you can have kids with?

Depends ...

61bSd14wovL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Ideally 1 baby mama....called a wife, and a number of children that can be loved, afforded and raised properly. Oftentimes there are valid reasons this ideal of one wife/baby mama is surpassed but the cases portrayed in the video are outrageous.
People wonder where all the drug gang members keep coming from considering the astounding death rates in inner cities. This might provide part of that answer.

Forum List

Back