Six myths about the law that bans gun lawsuits

Joe B131:

I have an excellent idea that will solve 99.9% of all future crime; we should pass a law that demands that all criminals turn themselves in to the proper authorities.

If our death rate from guns was just limited to "criminals", we wouldn't have a problem.

Most gun deaths are suicides or incidents where the victims knows their murderer (family, friend, etc.)

I do not give a fuck.

[

As for the Sandy Hook parents, why the fuck should they be able to sue Bushmaster? The guns were legally bought, and legally owned, for years. Not once during that time did they go out and shoot anyone, including any children, It wasn't until a crazy guy snapped, killed the legal owner, and stole them that they were used illegally. Why should anyone other than the guy who did it be held responsible?

Frist, because there never should have been a gun in that house to start with. Nancy Lanza was crazy, so it's no surprise she raised a crazy kid.

Bushmaster took no precautions to keep guns out of the hands of people like that. In fact, they marketted to that demagraphic, and that's the problem. When someone is so paranoid that they stockpile guns like they are prepping for the Zombie Apocolypse, and the gun industry does everything it can to encourage it, they should be held responsible when things go south.

[

As for the Sandy Hook parents, why the fuck should they be able to sue Bushmaster? The guns were legally bought, and legally owned, for years. Not once during that time did they go out and shoot anyone, including any children, It wasn't until a crazy guy snapped, killed the legal owner, and stole them that they were used illegally. Why should anyone other than the guy who did it be held responsible?

Frist, because there never should have been a gun in that house to start with. Nancy Lanza was crazy, so it's no surprise she raised a crazy kid.

Bushmaster took no precautions to keep guns out of the hands of people like that. In fact, they marketted to that demagraphic, and that's the problem. When someone is so paranoid that they stockpile guns like they are prepping for the Zombie Apocolypse, and the gun industry does everything it can to encourage it, they should be held responsible when things go south.

She was crazy? did she go around shooting people? Are you trying to redefine crazy to mean anything you disagree with? Haven't I seen multiple posts on this forum about Bushmaster marketing to men who lost their an card? How does Nancy Lanza, a woman, fit into that demographic?

Idiot.

[

She was crazy? did she go around shooting people? Are you trying to redefine crazy to mean anything you disagree with? Haven't I seen multiple posts on this forum about Bushmaster marketing to men who lost their an card? How does Nancy Lanza, a woman, fit into that demographic?

Idiot.

No, I'm defining crazy as "I'm stocking up food and guns for when society falls apart!"

One gun is just you've bought into the stupidity that guns make you safer. Ten guns means you've gone off the deep end.

Idiot.

No, I'm defining crazy as "I'm stocking up food and guns for when society falls apart!"

One gun is just you've bought into the stupidity that guns make you safer. Ten guns means you've gone off the deep end.

That makes everyone who lives in San Francisco, and the Board of Supervisors, crazy because everyone is supposed to have at least three days worth of food and water stocked up in case a major earthquake causes society to fall apart. Want to bet on how many people here have guns just in case there is an earthquake and the police are busy somewhere else?

Forum List

Back