Six Tunnels Between Gaza and Israel Have Collapsed in Recent Months

Yes you are obviously blinded by hatred.

The tunnels are obviously being used to attack anything Israeli. But you can't admit it because your so busy frothing at the mouth with racism and hatred that you simply can't see past the UNRWA/Hamas/Fatah propaganda.

Hahahaha.... Because you clearly know everything eh Busboy!

The tunnels have been used to attack and kill Israeli soldiers, as YOU have shown in your links... That would be classed as a military target... Do you read your links?

Can't be racist against religion Busboy, you must surely know that!

Jews are also a race so you are racist, and you can be intolerant towards a religion that incites violence against that religion

Its all about racism and bigotry. The Zionists were peacefully buying land from willing Arab sellers when the Arab League declared war on their new neighbors.

Its a sad commentary on the realities of the Arab Muslim mindset.

So now they dig tunnels under the border so they can continue the hatred. How very sad I feel for them. To be so full of hate they'd let their own children starve and waste all that welfare money on terror tunnels that are so easily defeated.

All it took was just a little water.

All I read in your links is Israeli soldiers killed and not one mention, not even a hint, that an Israeli civilian has been killed in one of the incursions...

Now, do you want to have one more try or are you now going to give up your lies?

A little intellectual honesty is needed here, Humanity. You are technically correct -- as far as I can discover, all of the incursions have, so far, only managed to kill soldiers. But ask yourself what the intended targets are. Where do the tunnels lead? It seems to me that the attacks have been thwarted by the IDF and had they not been -- civilians were the intended targets. Its not like Hamas routinely avoids civilian targets between the rockets, the suicide bombers and the stabbers. Arguing that Hamas has suddenly gotten all proper and noble and only kills soldiers is intellectually dishonest.

Yes, let's have a little honesty here...

I have not said, argued nor suggested that Hamas has suddenly gone 'politically correct' in their fight for freedom... I loathe Hamas as much as the next man/woman! I wish there were a way of forcing an open and honest election that, I would hope, would remove them from power.

I have simply said, as you have also discovered, that there is no evidence or proof of civilian casualties, the targeting of children and other such claims others have made here in this thread...

Yes you are obviously blinded by hatred.

The tunnels are obviously being used to attack anything Israeli. But you can't admit it because your so busy frothing at the mouth with racism and hatred that you simply can't see past the UNRWA/Hamas/Fatah propaganda.

Hahahaha.... Because you clearly know everything eh Busboy!

The tunnels have been used to attack and kill Israeli soldiers, as YOU have shown in your links... That would be classed as a military target... Do you read your links?

Can't be racist against religion Busboy, you must surely know that!

Jews are also a race so you are racist, and you can be intolerant towards a religion that incites violence against that religion

For the LAST time Phoney....

Jews are not a race... Humans are!

Yes, you can be intolerant toward religion... Correct... And there's plenty of intolerance from both sides!

I have no intolerance of Jews... I have an intolerance of Israeli government and it's policies...

So, you think that soldiers aren't "military targets"?

What a schmuck!

babies in strollers are military targets?
tourists are military targets?

quiet.

Didn't see a mention of babies in strollers or tourists in ANY of the links so far provided...

Do you want to offer a link that in any way shows that the tunnels have been used to attack civilians?

Because it looks like no one else can!

You lie

Multiple links have been provided which prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the Arab Muslims of Israel have regularly attacked woman and children, pregnant woman seem to be a prime target these days.

Give me about two seconds and I'll repost a few of the links to just how the tunnels are being used

So you think all Arab Muslim attacks against the Israeli's are against military targets. Very interesting.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...3ozAig1h5lSCXMa-oAjNHg&bvm=bv.116636494,d.amc

There are no military targets within this immediate area

Here's another example an an attack against a civilian target

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...pbyPyQnXFYgvarfdtVqyvg&bvm=bv.116636494,d.amc

Here's another

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...P_O7REVRM7wkLxt4vCsqKg&bvm=bv.116636494,d.amc

Here's another

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...tAWGnzfvB0wKlWPEAWgFww&bvm=bv.116636494,d.amc

also see

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...46PnVrubX3isfxv-uT96BA&bvm=bv.116636494,d.amc

Can you explain more about how we are not being honest ? Your claim that not one single Arab Muslim terrorist attack was directed agains civilians has just been proven false.

So who's being dishonest ?

Also this bit about Israel not having defined borders. Its Egyptian border is settled by treaty

See
The Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty, signed on March 26, 1979

The Israeli Jordan border is settled by peace treaty

See
The Israel-Jordan Treaty of Peace

There is no agreed border between Israel and Syria.

Ergo Israel does have defined borders with one small area being in dispute.

Once again I get suckered into reading your first two links in the hope that, somewhere, you can prove that Israeli civilians have been attacked and killed through the use of these tunnels...

All I read in your links is Israeli soldiers killed and not one mention, not even a hint, that an Israeli civilian has been killed in one of the incursions...

Now, do you want to have one more try or are you now going to give up your lies?

IDF: Hamas Plotted Terror Spectacular with 200 Gunmen Invading Israel via Tunnel Network

Firstly...

"Israeli military officials have claimed"

Sounds like Hasbara AGAIN!

And a direct quote from your link...

"The tunnels may have been outwardly called 'offensive tunnels,' but in actual fact they are 'defensive' ones'," said Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal.

"There are Israeli towns adjacent to Gaza," he said. "Have any of the tunnels been used to kill any civilian or any of the residents of such towns? No. Never! . . . [Hamas] used them either to strike beyond the back lines of the Israeli army or to raid some military sites . . . This proves that Hamas is only defending itself."

A little intellectual honesty is needed here, Humanity. You are technically correct -- as far as I can discover, all of the incursions have, so far, only managed to kill soldiers. But ask yourself what the intended targets are. Where do the tunnels lead? It seems to me that the attacks have been thwarted by the IDF and had they not been -- civilians were the intended targets. Its not like Hamas routinely avoids civilian targets between the rockets, the suicide bombers and the stabbers. Arguing that Hamas has suddenly gotten all proper and noble and only kills soldiers is intellectually dishonest.

Yes, let's have a little honesty here...

I have not said, argued nor suggested that Hamas has suddenly gone 'politically correct' in their fight for freedom... I loathe Hamas as much as the next man/woman! I wish there were a way of forcing an open and honest election that, I would hope, would remove them from power.

I have simply said, as you have also discovered, that there is no evidence or proof of civilian casualties, the targeting of children and other such claims others have made here in this thread...

And you lie again and again when you make that false claim.

Multiple links have been provided which prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the Arab Muslims of Israel have regularly attacked woman and children, pregnant woman seem to be a prime target these days.

israel+flag+waving+animation.gif

Give me about two seconds and I'll repost a few of the links to just how the tunnels are being used

So you think all Arab Muslim attacks against the Israeli's are against military targets. Very interesting.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...3ozAig1h5lSCXMa-oAjNHg&bvm=bv.116636494,d.amc

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...pbyPyQnXFYgvarfdtVqyvg&bvm=bv.116636494,d.amc

Here's another

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...P_O7REVRM7wkLxt4vCsqKg&bvm=bv.116636494,d.amc

Here's another

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...tAWGnzfvB0wKlWPEAWgFww&bvm=bv.116636494,d.amc

also see

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...46PnVrubX3isfxv-uT96BA&bvm=bv.116636494,d.amc

Can you explain more about how we are not being honest ? Your claim that not one single Arab Muslim terrorist attack was directed agains civilians has just been proven false.

Also this bit about Israel not having defined borders. Its Egyptian border is settled by treaty

See

See

So why are you refusing to acknowledge these simple facts ? The tunnels are being defeated the easy way, pump them full of water. ;--)

The implication being that Hamas is conducting its war against Israel properly and within humanitarian standards. THAT is the dishonesty in your choice to defend Hamas rather than posting a more balanced view such as:

"even though only soldiers have been killed in attacks through tunnels so far, the placement of the tunnels, the lack of valid military targets at the exits and Hamas' history of targeting civilians suggests that the intended targets are civilians."

That would have been honest. As it is, your posts give the appearance that you support Hamas.

The implication being that Hamas is conducting its war against Israel properly and within humanitarian standards. THAT is the dishonesty in your choice to defend Hamas rather than posting a more balanced view such as:

"even though only soldiers have been killed in attacks through tunnels so far, the placement of the tunnels, the lack of valid military targets at the exits and Hamas' history of targeting civilians suggests that the intended targets are civilians."

That would have been honest. As it is, your posts give the appearance that you support Hamas.

What implication?

Did even bother to read my post?

None of the cross border tunnels were used for 'terror' attacks, liar. Don't play that game of stoking anti-Muslim sentiment as a means to get support, people can oppose Muslims and Jews simultaneously. This section is dead, because people keep seeing you resort to this propaganda. The one where you're trying to condition Americans into supporting your wars in the Middle East rather than have us disengage from the region. Lots of those 'Arab Muslims' are allies of yours, and historically you were aligned with them against the Christians.

In regards to the 'attack' tunnels into Israel by Hamas, here in the 2014 conflict, you can see all sources point to them targeting Israeli forces only:

Hamas Releases Video of Dramatic Tunnel Infiltration that Kills Five Israeli Soldiers
2 Israeli soldiers killed in militant infiltration

These are the only two that took place or succeeded. These tunnels are not as a big threat as Israel makes them seem. And they are entirely entitled to taking such measures to build a deterrence. They even filmed one of the operations against an Israeli base somewhere near the border.

And yes, Israel doesn't define it's borders. Officially it doesn't, because it seeks to expand Jewish settlements in Palestinian land.

Repost just to debunk Jewish lies.

Humanity

That 'forever young' guy is putting words in my mouth. Typical Jewish tactic, just shows how disgusting these people are. They have very dirty tactics. Then that 'Jillian' whale states that these tunnels were used to attack baby's. Which is just another flat out lie, she must think Americans are severely stupid and can't see through these lies?

Anyone these people are annoying. I'm getting so many alerts from them, which is their way of scaring us away from the section. When I find it necessary I'll post here, I'm more concerned with US domestic affairs. In the meantime, good luck with your posting here, along with the other individuals who do good work to debunk these Hasbarists.

I'm getting so many alerts from them, which is their way of scaring us away from the section.

Oh dear.

The bad Jews and the Jew-lovers are intentionally spamming you with alerts. How dare they?! /sarcasm.

babies in strollers are military targets?
tourists are military targets?

quiet.

Didn't see a mention of babies in strollers or tourists in ANY of the links so far provided...

Do you want to offer a link that in any way shows that the tunnels have been used to attack civilians?

Because it looks like no one else can!

You lie

Here's another

Here's another

also see

See

See

Once again I get suckered into reading your first two links in the hope that, somewhere, you can prove that Israeli civilians have been attacked and killed through the use of these tunnels...

IDF: Hamas Plotted Terror Spectacular with 200 Gunmen Invading Israel via Tunnel Network

Firstly...

"Israeli military officials have claimed"

Sounds like Hasbara AGAIN!

And a direct quote from your link...

"The tunnels may have been outwardly called 'offensive tunnels,' but in actual fact they are 'defensive' ones'," said Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal.

"There are Israeli towns adjacent to Gaza," he said. "Have any of the tunnels been used to kill any civilian or any of the residents of such towns? No. Never! . . . [Hamas] used them either to strike beyond the back lines of the Israeli army or to raid some military sites . . . This proves that Hamas is only defending itself."

thanks for the terrorist supporting propaganda.

hamas are terrorists.

What implication?

Did even bother to read my post?

I Don't bother to read all that much of your, um, stuff ;--) either.

Its just not based in enough reality.

israel+flag+waving+animation.gif

The simple fact is that the tunnels are being used to attack Israeli civilians.

See
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&ved=0ahUKEwiOttLaocHLAhVlsYMKHdQMCOkQFghnMAw&url=http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/hamas-fighter-confesses-details-on-tunnels-attack-plans/2015/08/11/&usg=AFQjCNEbjVX3XHASWUwL8Sc_JyKTAN6byQ&sig2=vMNvU8kcopkekCGBWqoqUw&bvm=bv.116636494,d.amc

Captured terrorist Ibrahim Adel Shehadeh Sha’er sings like a bird

He told his interrogators that Hamas has indeed been confiscating materials for manufacture of weapons that are being permitted by Israel into the enclave – due to international pressure – for reconstruction of civilian homes and other infrastructure.

Civilians are once again being endangered, Sha’er said, as Hamas routinely stores explosives in residential structures – as it did prior to last summer’s war – in anticipation of air strikes by Israel on separate weapons storage sites.

An indictment against Sha’er was filed with the Be’er Sheva District Court on July 31, accusing the Hamas operative of membership and activity in an outlawed association, attempted murder, contact with a foreign agent, forbidden military training and additional various weapons offenses.

End Quote

None of the cross border tunnels were used for 'terror' attacks, liar. Don't play that game of stoking anti-Muslim sentiment as a means to get support, people can oppose Muslims and Jews simultaneously. This section is dead, because people keep seeing you resort to this propaganda. The one where you're trying to condition Americans into supporting your wars in the Middle East rather than have us disengage from the region. Lots of those 'Arab Muslims' are allies of yours, and historically you were aligned with them against the Christians.

In regards to the 'attack' tunnels into Israel by Hamas, here in the 2014 conflict, you can see all sources point to them targeting Israeli forces only:

Hamas Releases Video of Dramatic Tunnel Infiltration that Kills Five Israeli Soldiers

These are the only two that took place or succeeded. These tunnels are not as a big threat as Israel makes them seem. And they are entirely entitled to taking such measures to build a deterrence. They even filmed one of the operations against an Israeli base somewhere near the border.

And yes, Israel doesn't define it's borders. Officially it doesn't, because it seeks to expand Jewish settlements in Palestinian land.

Humanity

That 'forever young' guy is putting words in my mouth. Typical Jewish tactic, just shows how disgusting these people are. They have very dirty tactics. Then that 'Jillian' whale states that these tunnels were used to attack baby's. Which is just another flat out lie, she must think Americans are severely stupid and can't see through these lies?

Anyone these people are annoying. I'm getting so many alerts from them, which is their way of scaring us away from the section. When I find it necessary I'll post here, I'm more concerned with US domestic affairs. In the meantime, good luck with your posting here, along with the other individuals who do good work to debunk these Hasbarists.

I didn't put words in anyone's mouths. When you said there were hundreds of thousands of settlements in the West Bank, I corrected you. Is that what you're talking about? I also never send alerts to anyone. Why would you broadcast what's obviously a private message between you and Humanity? You two sound like 3rd graders.

Humanity

I didn't put words in anyone's mouths. When you said there were hundreds of thousands of settlements in the West Bank, I corrected you. Is that what you're talking about? I also never send alerts to anyone. Why would you broadcast what's obviously a private message between you and Humanity? You two sound like 3rd graders.

You said something about me relating to '70,000' killed, either you meant someone else or me?

Humanity

You said something about me relating to '70,000' killed, either you meant someone else or me?

theliq said that 70,000 Palestinians had been killed by Israel. I challenged him to support his claim. He responded by telling me to f off. Humanity applauded that comment.

Humanity

theliq said that 70,000 Palestinians had been killed by Israel. I challenged him to support his claim. He responded by telling me to f off. Humanity applauded that comment.

Unfortunately thats not uncommon for some of these guys. Civil discourse just isn't in their make up.

The topic is terror tunnels into Israel and the fact that they are collapsing right and left.

A real tragedy to have wasted millions on a terror tunnel instead of putting food in front of their own children only to have Israel simply raise the water table a little and boom, it all comes crashing down.

Originally posted by Boston1:

Unfortunately thats not uncommon for some of these guys. Civil discourse just isn't in their make up.

The topic is terror tunnels into Israel and the fact that they are collapsing right and left.

A real tragedy to have wasted millions on a terror tunnel instead of putting food in front of their own children only to have Israel simply raise the water table a little and boom, it all comes crashing down.
Trying to starve 1.5 million Gazans into submission, is not civil at all, asshole.

Forum List

Back