Six Tunnels Between Gaza and Israel Have Collapsed in Recent Months

A little intellectual honesty is needed here, Humanity. You are technically correct -- as far as I can discover, all of the incursions have, so far, only managed to kill soldiers. But ask yourself what the intended targets are. Where do the tunnels lead? It seems to me that the attacks have been thwarted by the IDF and had they not been -- civilians were the intended targets. Its not like Hamas routinely avoids civilian targets between the rockets, the suicide bombers and the stabbers. Arguing that Hamas has suddenly gotten all proper and noble and only kills soldiers is intellectually dishonest.

Yes, let's have a little honesty here...

I have not said, argued nor suggested that Hamas has suddenly gone 'politically correct' in their fight for freedom... I loathe Hamas as much as the next man/woman! I wish there were a way of forcing an open and honest election that, I would hope, would remove them from power.

I have simply said, as you have also discovered, that there is no evidence or proof of civilian casualties, the targeting of children and other such claims others have made here in this thread...

Apart from the link I gave that detailed the civilian casualties and the threats against children

There has not been a single link provided that shows civilian casualties as a direct result of a 'tunnel attack'...

Every single links shows killings of soldiers with no mention of civilians, let alone threats against children...

And I would be AMAZED if you actually managed to post ANY link to support your delusional fantasies!

I posted it just yesterday, and noticed that you ignored it as it destroyed your arguments

Are you talking about these two...

Tunnel from Gaza into Israel discovered: Israeli military
IDF: Hamas Plotted Terror Spectacular with 200 Gunmen Invading Israel via Tunnel Network

That make no mention of any attacks on or killings of civilians and children!

You post links that destroy your own BS Phoney :clap:

So, you STILL cannot provide ANY link that backs up your lies...

And, for clarity, I do not condone the tunnels NOR support Hamas... I believe that Israel should destroy these tunnels as quickly as possible...

You don't need to tell lies to convince people that the tunnels are heinous!

The tunnels were used to kidnap Gilad Schalit. He's a broken man now!

I have not said, argued nor suggested that Hamas has suddenly gone 'politically correct' in their fight for freedom... I loathe Hamas as much as the next man/woman! I wish there were a way of forcing an open and honest election that, I would hope, would remove them from power.

I have simply said, as you have also discovered, that there is no evidence or proof of civilian casualties, the targeting of children and other such claims others have made here in this thread...

Apart from the link I gave that detailed the civilian casualties and the threats against children

There has not been a single link provided that shows civilian casualties as a direct result of a 'tunnel attack'...

Every single links shows killings of soldiers with no mention of civilians, let alone threats against children...

And I would be AMAZED if you actually managed to post ANY link to support your delusional fantasies!

I posted it just yesterday, and noticed that you ignored it as it destroyed your arguments

IDF: Hamas Plotted Terror Spectacular with 200 Gunmen Invading Israel via Tunnel Network

And, for clarity, I do not condone the tunnels NOR support Hamas... I believe that Israel should destroy these tunnels as quickly as possible...

The tunnels were used to kidnap Gilad Schalit. He's a broken man now!

Yes the tunnels were used to kidnap Gilad Schalit...

This man I believe....

gilad_2367412b.jpg

Still doesn't look much like a child or ordinary civilian!

He underwent years of torture because of your precious tunnels Flag Boy.

israel+flag+waving+animation.gif

But you're going to cling to the idea that the tunnels are only for commerce, like the good little racist you are.

Lie lie and lie some more is your only way to defend your cognitive dissonance

Fortunately Israel has learned to collapse the tunnels as they come under the fence.

A little intellectual honesty is needed here, Humanity. You are technically correct -- as far as I can discover, all of the incursions have, so far, only managed to kill soldiers. But ask yourself what the intended targets are. Where do the tunnels lead? It seems to me that the attacks have been thwarted by the IDF and had they not been -- civilians were the intended targets. Its not like Hamas routinely avoids civilian targets between the rockets, the suicide bombers and the stabbers. Arguing that Hamas has suddenly gotten all proper and noble and only kills soldiers is intellectually dishonest.

No the one I posted stated that hamas had infiltrated Israel and attacked civilians killing two and wounding others

Forum List

Back