Size matters

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1661698551068.png

Sad but true...... :rolleyes:

Funny as hell though. Yeah, I could see a bunch of politicians playing marbles, but it would take them at least 2 or 3 years to get a game started because of all the committees that would be needed to determine size, what type of material marbles are to be used, what corporation will produce the marbles, who is going to set the standards for appearance and materials used, as well as color and clarity of the various kinds, who is to be on the QA board to check the marbles, and finally several committees to determine distribution of said marbles to various politicians based on time in Congress and what state they are from.

Then, after all that..................around 2 min for them to think that it's not really worth the effort to play a game, and to move onto something else to screw up.

I love bowling. I even have my own ball. It is a glittery green and it weighs eight pounds. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My best bowling score is the 157 that I did this past December. On my birthday this past June, I did a 142. :) :) :)

Funny as hell though. Yeah, I could see a bunch of politicians playing marbles, but it would take them at least 2 or 3 years to get a game started because of all the committees that would be needed to determine size, what type of material marbles are to be used, what corporation will produce the marbles, who is going to set the standards for appearance and materials used, as well as color and clarity of the various kinds, who is to be on the QA board to check the marbles, and finally several committees to determine distribution of said marbles to various politicians based on time in Congress and what state they are from.

Then, after all that..................around 2 min for them to think that it's not really worth the effort to play a game, and to move onto something else to screw up.

As grade school kids did back when I was a kid.
We had what you could call two different leagues in marbles. One where you could use what we called Steelies,just big ball bearings,and another where you had to use a glass shooter.
Had tons of playing marbles...until the school banned the game because it was gambling.
We just told them we wouldnt play for keeps anymore so they let us play. We just kept track of who won what and collected winnings when the teachers weren't around.

Forum List

Back