Slave Staters seek to destroy 2nd Amendment

90 out of 95 counties in VA declared themselves 2A sanctuaries. I wish the Dims luck with their enforcement efforts... :rolleyes:

90 out of 95 counties in VA declared themselves 2A sanctuaries. I wish the Dims luck with their enforcement efforts... :rolleyes:

IMHO, the 90 counties should withdraw from the Commonwealth and start their own state- like West Virginia did earlier.

IMHO, the 90 counties should withdraw from the Commonwealth and start their own state- like West Virginia did earlier.

I suspect this will settle down some, though not go away. Although they did vote for universal background checks (which I do not actually have a problem with) They approved a 1 hand gun a month purchase limit (guess they will have to cross over into Tennessee to get around that) and they passed a red flag law. I have not read exactly what is in it, if it includes protections for the gun owner, including an automatic hearing, repayment of legal bills incurred to defend, and protections from the state taking with the right to destroy or otherwise dispose the personal property without paying fair market value or destruction of historical heirlooms, I can see a need at times to remove weapons from some people for a length of time, to protect them, family members or specific people. As for certain events, you can't take a weapon into most concert venues I go to now. You certainly don't need any at Klan marches or organized protests of any type.
There is a bright spot though:
4 Gun Control Measures Approved in Virginia Senate Committee
A measure to ban the sale and possession of assault weapons was taken off the table Monday.

Looks like the free 30 round magazines from the NRA membership drive paid off.

Forum List

Back