Slave Trade booming in China

The world shrugs, because deep down, no one cares what non-white people do to non-white people.

You want to declare war on China?
Want the slimes spy and people kicked out of america and for Biden to be held criminally for taking bribes and apparently the sex slaves that his son Hunter was filmed raping.

Check yourself. You're down in the gutter with crazy lies.
WTh do you think I am lying about? Where do you think the little asian girls that Hunter was raping and begging for him to stop came from? Why do you think biden is comfortable sniffing little girls?

The world shrugs, because deep down, no one cares what non-white people do to non-white people.

Want the slimes spy and people kicked out of america and for Biden to be held criminally for taking bribes and apparently the sex slaves that his son Hunter was filmed raping.

It was Eucharist day they got to drink the blood and taste the wine.

Its a poor source.
Anything critical of the democrats is

Brietbart looks like he's been on a two week bender without a bath or a change of clothes.
Typical democrat ridiculous non-response to the thread. Your response to anything that is critical of China or dementia Joe is to attack anything else rather than respond to the thread. You are irrelevant.

Are you ever going to respond to the thread?

Do democrats care about stopping slavery or not?

Now if Russia was doing it....they would not stop talking about it.....which brings up once again the question of why do the democrats focus on Russia whist China is our number one threat?

Its a poor source.

You cant expect CNN to report on uncomfortable topics.
I don't need any news sources personally. I know a few Chinese nationals so I can simply take their word for it. A girlfriend of mine told me that if your walking with your young child in a crowd you dare not ever let go of their hand.
What happens to kidnapped children there can be quite horrific. It is a large country and they can get shipped of to another region where they are exploited.

Its a poor source.

Brietbart looks like he's been on a two week bender without a bath or a change of clothes.
Typical democrat ridiculous non-response to the thread. Your response to anything that is critical of China or dementia Joe is to attack anything else rather than respond to the thread. You are irrelevant.

You are a moron. I don't like China and I sure can't fix China, but you go ahead.

Do democrats care about stopping slavery or not?

Now if Russia was doing it....they would not stop talking about it.....which brings up once again the question of why do the democrats focus on Russia whist China is our number one threat?

What are you going to DO about China?

Its a poor source.

It's interesting, though, to see surada's loyalty stack in operation.

Israel/Palestine thread: Complete loyalty to Muslims.

China enslaving Muslims thread: Complete loyalty to China.

Its a poor source.

You are really stupid.. I have NEVER defended China... I'm not willing to go to war with China over human trafficking. We have that in the US.. right here in Atlanta.. Hartsville-Jackson is a hub. I do know a little about China's success with soft power. The US invented that.

There hasn't been peace in Palestine since 1920.. At this point its just about money. Israel isn't going anywhere . Isn't it time to behave decently? The Palestinians have paid for the Holocaust in Europe.

human trafficking. We have that in the US
And it is going to get way worse due to the actions of those communist democrats that you so heartily defend, commie.
Israel isn't going anywhere . Isn't it time to behave decently?
That is a good question--when is Hamas going to quit lobbing rockets into Israel from Gaza. You anti-American Hamas-sympathizing commie.

human trafficking. We have that in the US
And it is going to get way worse due to the actions of those communist democrats that you so heartily defend, commie.
Israel isn't going anywhere . Isn't it time to behave decently?
That is a good question--when is Hamas going to quit lobbing rockets into Israel from Gaza. You anti-American Hamas-sympathizing commie.

LOLOL.. You dumbass, Israel helped found HAMAS. They thought it was a clever move back in the 1980s.

Its a poor source.

You are really stupid.. I have NEVER defended China... I'm not willing to go to war with China over human trafficking. We have that in the US.. right here in Atlanta.. Hartsville-Jackson is a hub. I do know a little about China's success with soft power. The US invented that.

There hasn't been peace in Palestine since 1920.. At this point its just about money. Israel isn't going anywhere . Isn't it time to behave decently? The Palestinians have paid for the Holocaust in Europe.
Yes, you're defending China. Don't be absurd.

Meanwhile back at the ranch........ biden regime is obsessed with white supremacy

View attachment 481408

Oh its Brietbart.
Sky News is the source.

Its a poor source.

Yes, you're defending China. Don't be absurd.

I have NEVER defended China.

Meanwhile back at the ranch........ biden regime is obsessed with white supremacy

View attachment 481408

Most of their factories look like prisons, with barbed wire topped walls turned inward, to keep people from escaping, not to keep anybody out.

View attachment 481408

Oh its Brietbart.
"The Party is always right"

Forum List

Back