Slavery in America

The fact that you morons have the need to bring up the Christian Bible when this story is strictly about a Muslim using Muhhamed as his excuse, is fucking hillarious !!!! :rofl:

There's something in the DNA of American liberals, that keeps them from simply denouncing a situation like this, without first bringing up the Bible, or Christians. You guys are utter clowns !! :biggrin:
Do you think that we can't show your hypocrisy? That we can't show you are a fool? It is so easy to show that you are a failure at this.
Jake, you're a fucking joke. Go fuck yourself.
It is wrong when Christians or Muslims do it It means they don't live the morals on their religion. And when you condemn one and excuse the other, you are a hypocrite, a fool, an affront to common decency.
Attention dumbfuck : THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT ISLAM

I predict most board liberals will avoid this thread like the plague.

The ones that have shown up of course, do the usual "but, but, but, buuuuuuuuutttttt Christians, the bible........

I can't imagine why anyone would "avoid" this thread with sterling logical arguments like

-- can you? Nope, I'm stumped. :dunno:

It is pretty fuckin desperate to invoke Christianity into a discussion about islam. Isnt that a fallacy?

If it actually were about that, it might be.

Since it's actually about holding one specific religion in judgment for its ancient texts (notice the emphasis in the OP) --- I provided some perspective. As did Jake.

You're welcome.
"one specific religion" = islam, genius. Not to mention QUOTED BY MUSLIMS.
Desperation so deep I see the bone!

See the next post after yours. And try to keep up.
" I am going to make a thread about islam, but I better make sure to condemn Christianity, Buddhism, Wiccan, Tenriism and Judaism"
:spinner:

All women and girls are slaves in the Muslim world...so no big deal...we must be PC and multiculty and accept THEIR culture in our culture.

It is pretty fuckin desperate to invoke Christianity into a discussion about islam. Isnt that a fallacy?

Since it's actually about holding one specific religion in judgment for its ancient texts (notice the emphasis in the OP) --- I provided some perspective. As did Jake.

You're welcome.

" I am going to make a thread about islam, but I better make sure to condemn Christianity, Buddhism, Wiccan, Tenriism and Judaism"

You really need me to hold your hand through this?

It isn't "about Islam". It's about fallacies of cherrypicking and Composition and Double Standard.
Think about it.

And stop going :lalala: --- it's noisy.

Last edited:
The fact that you morons have the need to bring up the Christian Bible when this story is strictly about a Muslim using Muhhamed as his excuse, is fucking hillarious !!!! :rofl:

There's something in the DNA of American liberals, that keeps them from simply denouncing a situation like this, without first bringing up the Bible, or Christians. You guys are utter clowns !! :biggrin:
Do you think that we can't show your hypocrisy? That we can't show you are a fool? It is so easy to show that you are a failure at this.
It is wrong when Christians or Muslims do it It means they don't live the morals on their religion.
And when you condemn one and excuse the other, you are a hypocrite, a fool, an affront to common decency.

Who's excusing anyone, you fucking moron ?!!!
This story is about this one particular case, and the guy happens to be a Muslim, and he's using his pedophile prophet as an excuse for having slaves.

The real question here, is why you and other libs haven't the ability to simply denounce this piece of shit, without bringing up the history of another religion.
You look like idiots, because we all know it's a defense mechanism of your pc protected religion.

You're welcome.

It isn't "about Islam". It's about fallacies of cherrypicking and Composition and Double Standard.
Think about it.

And stop going :lalalal: --- it's noisy.

You're mentally ill, please do something about it.

You're welcome.

Think about it.

You are retarded

You're welcome.

Think about it.

This particular story IS indeed about Islam, since the courtroom excuse/defense is directly connected to the Islamic prophet.

The Muslim equivalent of the Biblical defense used by the white and black slaveowner assholes arguing for slavery before the Civil War.

You're welcome.

Think about it.

You are retarded

Attention dumbfuck : THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT ISLAM

Who's excusing anyone, you fucking moron ?!!!

Do tell.

Once again for those unable to concentrate, here's the point I riffed on:

The Muslim equivalent of the Biblical defense used by the white and black slaveowner assholes arguing for slavery before the Civil War.

Is it not?

You're welcome.

Think about it.

This particular story IS indeed about Islam, since the courtroom excuse/defense is directly connected to the Islamic prophet.

It was originally about law, and the defendants' attempt to use of Islam to get around it.

But that went south in post 3.

So, there must be a point to this post. One should always give a post the respect, to start with, of assuming it has a point.

The point of this post, as near as I can tell, and recognizing that the poster is an obvious fool....long time well established fool...over 100,000 post with likely all showing he/she is a fool...anyway, knowing he is a fool, I suppose his point is that since white boys owned slaves in America 170 years ago, of which it has now been outlawed for 160 years by Constitutional Amendment...never mind that it was 7 generations ago and now against the law....the Constitution even....well the poster must be saying:

Damn the Constitution....white boys did it once...so Muslims get to do it now.

Never mind that humanity does generally, with exceptions, progress over long periods of time....the exception is Islam---which is stuck in the 8th century.

I say, if this poster is not a numbskull, he only misses it by the skin of his teeth.

As soon as Obama is back from his trip to Cuba and Argentina, he will invite these pieces of Muslim crap to the Lincoln bed room. And would not be surprised if the invitation included a four way swing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!

THERE IT IS FOLKS !!!

There it is indeed. I gave him a "Winner".
And here it is in slightly more detail:

>> The Bible identifies different categories of slaves including female Hebrew slaves, male Hebrew slaves, non-Hebrew and hereditary slaves. These were subject to different regulations.

Female Hebrews could be sold by their fathers and enslaved for life (Exodus 21:7-11), but there were some limits to this.

Male Hebrews could sell themselves into slavery for a six year period to eliminate their debts, after this period they might go free. However, if the male slave had been given a wife and had children with her, they would remain his master's property. They could only stay with their family by becoming permanent slaves (Exodus 21:2-5). Evangelical Christians, especially those who subscribe to Biblical inerrancy, will commonly emphasize this debt bondage and try to minimize the other forms of race-based chattel slavery when attempting to excuse the Bible for endorsing slavery.[citation needed]

Non-Hebrews, on the other hand, could (according to Leviticus 25:44) be subjected to slavery in exactly the way that it is usually understood. The slaves could be bought, sold and inherited when their owner died. This, by any standard, is race- or ethnicity-based, and Leviticus 25:44-46 explicitly allows slaves to be bought from foreign nations or foreigners living in Israel. It does say that simply kidnapping Hebrews to enslave them is a crime punishable by death (Deuteronomy 24:7), but no such prohibition exists regarding foreigners. War captives could be made slaves, assuming they had refused to make peace (this applied to women and children-men were simply killed), along with the seizure of all their property (Deuteronomy 20:10-15).

Hereditary slaves were born into slavery and there is no apparent way by which they could obtain their freedom.

So the Bible endorses various types of slavery, see below - though Biblical literalists only want to talk about one version and claim that it wasn't really so bad. <<
These are explored in still more detail at the link: Rational Wiki

The moral: if you're gonna hang your hat on religion as a basis for behaviour, then be consistent with it.

Also known as "you can't have it both ways".
So as soon as you find some Hebrews who have slaves today, you can point your nasty finger at them all you like.
But when it comes to Christians who aren't Hebrews, Jews, or have anything to do with slavery.......well then just shut the fuck up, Dickhead.

Where's Jesse or Al when you need them?

Wealthy Texas Muslim couple found guilty of slavery offer up this unique defense

In law, an affirmative defense to a civil lawsuit or criminal charge is a fact beyond those alleged by the plaintiff or prosecutor that, if proven by the defendant, mitigates the legal consequences of the defendant's otherwise unlawful conduct.

The affirmative defense offered up by a
Muslim couple who pleaded guilty to charges of keeping slaves in their Texas home is likely new to the annals of western law. The couple, Hassan al-Homoud, 46, and his wife Zainab al-Hosani, 39, originally of Qatar, argued that the prophet Muhammad kept slaves and that punishing them is thus “Islamophobic.”

More:
Wealthy Texas Muslim couple found guilty of slavery offer up this unique defense
So you find one example of bad behavior and believe it applies to all Muslims living in the US?

The far right reactionaries here are a threat to mankind, just not America.

I am reduced to the meloncoly necessity of advising you that your post above is not an example of convincing political discourse..

You are nothing more than a knavish agitator for lunny left-wing notions, and not a very good one.

Forum List

Back