Slavery isn't an excuse for blacks

malikc6

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2013
A lot of people seem to think that my race is backwards because of the legacy of slavery and white racism. I believe this to a very little extent but when the slaves were freed, blacks up until the 1960s were doing very well. They were getting politically active, helped one another, and so on. Today that is not the case and yet, we like to blame the white man and the legacy of slavery.

But what I want to point out is this. All races have been enslaved and they don't blame slavery if they go backwards. Hell at a time, WHITE people were enslaved Arabs. Here is a documentary on the subject.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mknzsfQ3K84]The Untold Story of White Slavery Pt 1 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIdxNcrT03U]The Untold Story of White Slavery Pt 2 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1vaV9cJ2ow]The Untold Story of White Slavery Pt 3 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6i0pzaRuoM]The Untold Story of White Slavery Pt 4 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Here is one in a nutshell.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAHE3VIsrGE]White Slavery-Millions Europeans were kidnapped and enslaved by Muslims in North Africa - YouTube[/ame]

Here is more information on white slavery.
Arab slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New book reopens old arguments about slave raids on Europe | UK news | The Guardian
Fascinating Database about the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade » Sociological Images

I never thought I would hear myself say this, but I can see why liberals are being criticized and called hypocrites. A lot of white liberals just have to say, "You were enslaved. Its our fault your this way. Vote for us and your troubles will go away." That's an excuse. Hell Japan was nuked twice by America and they still managed to recover and become a first world country. The point is, is that every single race has been enslaved and has pulled through the worst of human nature and they don't make any excuses at all.

So for you white people, if anyone tells you that blacks are the way they are due to slavery and the cruelty of white people, tell them to do research on the Berber wars. Blacks enslaved whites as well as other races.

And people want to talk about reparations? If that's the case, then we blacks have to pay up first. Am I going to be called an Uncle tom for saying this? I love my race with all of my heart. That's why I only speak the truth about my race. The truth shall set us free.

Point being, slavery is no excuse! Thanks for reading.

As much as I admire your determination, most whte people are aware of the events you've drawn attention to. You'd be better-off disseminating this among your fellow Blacks.

Although, personally, I think you'd be better-off if you (as a race) made a concerted effort to remind one another of how strong your communities and family unit were prior to Integration. That's not me trying to be provocative, though. It's just becoming a lot clearer with hindsight that Blacks were socially stronger before Integration, where they weren't relentlessly forced to account for themselves exclusively under White/European standards.

Furthermore, though strictly in my opinion, you'd be well advised (as a race) to ask yourselves what was worse: chattel slavery or having the white man's religion imposed upon you. I think that you've suffered more under the latter. I mean, how were your ancestors to fight back against their slave masters when they were created in the image of the God the slaves were forced into worshipping?

I tend to agree with you.

I do think slavery and oppression impeded the development of black people. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for a black person to open and run a business in the South even in the 1960's - and of course that makes a difference to what children absorb.

But these days it should be possible for black people to do what they like, really.

A few days back, I got in a heated argument with a "brother" who blamed all of the problems on white people. I got cursed out an called an uncle tom for telling the truth. Then some of his cyber friends all came and it wasn't even an argument. It was just pure insults. They knew nothing about politics, they considered all republicans racist and ignorant, and they weren't too bright in history either. They cannot deconstruct my arguments so they only respond with hateful comments. Most of the time when I talk about subjects like this, people who go up against me have no critical thinking skills and only respond with emotion.

So far my grandmother, my mother, father, and sister are the only ones who I can actually debate with and have an agreement on. Every body else either doesn't know too much, or just calls me names. Sad.

You, malikc, are a wise person. I am pleased to have made your acquaintence. And no, you are no uncle tom. You are just a helluvalot smarter and make some folks nervous with your ability to see all sides to an issue.
Kudos to you, my friend.

Nice to meet you to Gracie.

I had to make this thread because my cousin Romon who lives in Los Angeles got a call from one of his old friends and one of his buddies was recently shot. Thank god he survived but the shooter was indeed black.

As we speak, blacks in Chicago continue to kill each other over the most ridiculous reasons and then you got stupid black leaders that only hold us back like Jessie Jackson. "Oh its slavery that has screwed over the black man."

We need leaders that tell only the truth and that aren't afraid to. I advise you all to listen to the manning report. It is a black pastor that only speaks the truth about blacks. He isn't one of those black pastors that call the white man the devil. Pastor manning. One of the very few blacks that will actually step up and say something and he also runs a breakfast program to help the hungry kids.

A few days back, I got in a heated argument with a "brother" who blamed all of the problems on white people. I got cursed out an called an uncle tom for telling the truth. Then some of his cyber friends all came and it wasn't even an argument. It was just pure insults. They knew nothing about politics, they considered all republicans racist and ignorant, and they weren't too bright in history either. They cannot deconstruct my arguments so they only respond with hateful comments. Most of the time when I talk about subjects like this, people who go up against me have no critical thinking skills and only respond with emotion.

So far my grandmother, my mother, father, and sister are the only ones who I can actually debate with and have an agreement on. Every body else either doesn't know too much, or just calls me names. Sad.

Just out of curiousity, what was the age range of "the brother and his cyber friends?"

What you are describing does not sound like a conversation between mature,responsible, thinking adults.

They don't sound any different than some of the same impressionable, immature and misinformed types that are recruited by Stormfront, The Skinheads or The Aryan Nation, they just happen to be black.

I didn't check but one guy and according to the youtube profile, he is 24.

Yes I have visited stormfront and they can't be reasoned with. If you reason with them, they will see your reasoning as idiocy. They counter logic and history with Nazi propaganda.

But yes most of the blacks I talk about this with turn it a fight. Some of them even reject the idea of unity which is pretty sad.

I didn't check but one guy and according to the youtube profile, he is 24.

Yes I have visited stormfront and they can't be reasoned with. If you reason with them, they will see your reasoning as idiocy. They counter logic and history with Nazi propaganda.

But yes most of the blacks I talk about this with turn it a fight. Some of them even reject the idea of unity which is pretty sad.

24? That definately explains an abundance. In todays environment, the average 24 year old still lives at home, and has very little life experience, and unfortunately in some cases relies on media propaganda for their " taliking points".

And that would be true no matter what the individuals racial designation might be.

And sadly, this forum provides proof that age is not always the primary determinant for ignorance.

I would not be disheartened by your encounters with those who do not understand your point of view. In many cases they may not have a family unit that engages all family members in dialogue that has to do with social issues like you have.

Some of your counterparts will eventually catch up, and along the way, your own views will evolve as you live longer.

Nothing takes the place of day to day living balanced by objectivity.

How is he trolling, Ravi, by expressing his opinion that is very similar to Bill Cosby and many other blacks who say the same thing? Are they trolls too?

Yeah remember when they called Bill Cosby an Uncle Tom when he spoke only the truth? Once again, too many are brain washed by modern liberal crap. I am mostly liberal but African Americans mostly voted for Obama and for both terms, Obama hasn't done too much for the black community. He really hasn't other than welfare. He hasn't dealt with the crime issue, the education issue, and the family issues that blacks usually struggle with.

One day I do plan on being a black activist. As of now I mostly just study and observe.

Oh and for those who don't know. Being called an "uncle tom" is actually a compliment.

He hasn't dealt with the crime issue

He tried to help with gun control - a measure that might have saved thousands of black lives every year - but Congress wouldn't allow it.

I certainly agree that more needs to be done in other areas.

He hasn't dealt with the crime issue

He tried to help with gun control - a measure that might have saved thousands of black lives every year - but Congress wouldn't allow it.

I certainly agree that more needs to be done in other areas.

How is gun control going to stop criminals from buying and using illegal guns? Gun control will never be the solution. The problem is welfare. Giving free hand outs every month has had a devastating impact on the black community. Welfare makes it easy for young men to become dead beat dads (no dads = lots of criminal children), and young women never learn how to live responsible and productive lives. Now they are all hooked on this welfare drug and there seems to be no cure. How do you retrain the mind set of generations of people? I have no idea, but someone smart ought to be thinking about it.

Last edited:
How is gun control going to stop criminals from buying and using illegal guns?

The same way it has everywhere else, genius.

By making it harder for criminals to find or buy guns (legaly andillegally) and by empowering police to seize weapons held illegally.

btw. I agree welfare is also a problem.

Maybe we should make welfare only for people with a disability claim. If you are healthy and active, you shouldn't be on there no matter what life experiences you have went through. If your healthy and young, you are capable of getting a job. There are places to work even if you have a record. At least try somehow. Don't give up and go on welfare.

My dad moved out when he was 15 in a half because of home issues and through sheer will and hard work and a bit of luck, he managed to pull through. Originally he didn't start off that great. He was at a point in his life a thief and a liar. He is in his forties working as an assistant principal and is a man with many morals. However he also lived in a time where if you did something bad, the neighbor would spank you and then tell your parents and then you would get spanked again. Harsher times back then. As a matter of fact, getting beaten back then straightened a lot of kids out back then. They were more disciplined. Kids and teens today are less disciplined because of child abuse laws.

Forum List

Back