Sleazy Wasserman Schultz and other sleazes cash in

yet here we sit and not one thing has changed. You are still talking about it just like you did 1.5 years ago and Biden is still your POUTS and the majority of proven fraud has been by Repubs.
You sit there and support liars and traitors. That is a big difference from what I do.

You sit there and support liars and traitors. That is a big difference from what I do.

I do not support anyone in power today.

You though have sold your soul to your chosen party and sit on this forum and post 1000s of lies, just parroting what they tell you to say. When I prove they are lies you do not care, you just move to the next one.

You though have sold your soul to your chosen party and sit on this forum and post 1000s of lies, just parroting what they tell you to say. When I prove they are lies you do not care, you just move to the next one.
They are not lies because the liars you believe say so. Try getting that through your head.

Biden ball licker....

Your point is based on lies from proven liars who fought every investigation and audit. Harassed people who came forward and fired people from their jobs because they disagreed. You support these assholes just by agreeing.

Here is my deal for you. As soon as the first state overturns their official results from 2020 we can talk about this more.

Till then I will not ever talk to you about it again

yet here we sit and not one thing has changed. You are still talking about it just like you did 1.5 years ago and Biden is still your POUTS and the majority of proven fraud has been by Repubs.
Taken in all that you have witnessed now, it's really amazing how you tow the line irregardless of the overwhelming evidence of corruption and idiocy being transparently emitted from these Wacko's daily. The lies are overwhelming, and the contradictions are off the chain, yet here you are still towing the line. Pathetic.

They each face a whooping 200 dollar fine.

And we the people allow this to keep happening by putting them back in congress at a greater than 90% clip

We truly have the government we deserve

No, dumbshit. It is evidence of long term vote fraud.

Forum List

Back