Sleepy Joe calls himself "Naomi Biden's grandson", corrects himself, he's her grandfather!(at event celebrating Judge Ketanji Jackson's confirmation)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i was watching live and lol'd. it happens at the start of his speech where he's introducing his family. Naomi is getting married at the white house later this year, and Biden's sister is writing a book, flouting White House ethics rules. that's how the Biden's roll, folks!

Joe is getting worse...

Yeah but, he half got it right: nominating Jackson IS the best thing, or at least the least damaging thing he has done since taking office!

The good news is that while Jackson will no doubt be a crazy SJW activist trying to use her seat in SCOTUS to effect radical change rather than uphold law, she is just replacing another, somewhat lesser leftwing screwball, Breyer, who interestingly enough is STILL SERVING ON THE COURT.

Since when do we elect new Justices while the old one is still serving?

It's easier to say "the one Hunter molested as a 14-year old".....

then we don't need a scorecard or memorize the names and shit....

Yeah but, he half got it right: nominating Jackson IS the best thing, or at least the least damaging thing he has done since taking office!

The good news is that while Jackson will no doubt be a crazy SJW activist trying to use her seat in SCOTUS to effect radical change rather than uphold law, she is just replacing another, somewhat lesser leftwing screwball, Breyer, who interestingly enough is STILL SERVING ON THE COURT.

She can't be worse for us than Roberts has been...that's for sure....

I'm pretty sure he was referring to picking Kamala as VP as "the first really smart decision I made in this administration" ... He had just thanked her and was turning to look at her.

AFAIK she won't be sworn in until this session of the Supreme Court ends and Breyer officially retires. Not sure if this has ever occurred in the past with a Supreme Court Justice.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to picking Kamala as VP as "the first really smart decision I made in this administration"

Pretty scary considering that he's already made a THOUSAND decisions.

And Kammy is his one "good" one?

img_5415.jpg

Forum List

Back