Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote

I guess it really only boils down to the most prejudiced people even giving a damn what his GPA was. As evidenced by this thread, you sick puppies just wish to "prove" that the only reason he got into Harvard was because of his skin color. That's what this boils down to, and I'm just going to laugh and let you get all red faced in your stewing prejudiced fury over this. :cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Am I prejudiced because I believe Obama is doing a terrible job?

Nope, just wrong. Let me guess, you though bush did a great job.....lolololololol

I disagree that I am wrong. When I see the President of the United States lay a rug in his office with a quote and doesn't know the author of the quote, then why is it I am wrong for calling him stupid?

He has pride in his sig. He actually uses mark levin as some kind of intellectual entity or something. Its amazing really.

Mark Freaking Lavin. Wow.

Beats hell out of using a fool like Obama.

Listening to Mark Levin (funny how he pronounces his name as Levin so he sounds less Jewish to his mainly Christian audience) gives you stomach ulcers in your brain... Which is why his audience is so irrational and hooked on him.:cuckoo:

What has Mark Levin said that you think is crazy?

He has pride in his sig. He actually uses mark levin as some kind of intellectual entity or something. Its amazing really.

Beats hell out of using a fool like Obama.

Listening to Mark Levin (funny how he pronounces his name as Levin so he sounds less Jewish to his mainly Christian audience) gives you stomach ulcers in your brain... Which is why his audience is so irrational and hooked on him.:cuckoo:

Odd? But *I* dare SAY that little green man with a bad case of earwax should BE directed back at you.

I highlighted your FAUX PAS. Now WHY are they under attack by YOU...and why do those groups matter?

Or are you threatened BY them for any particuliar reason? And WHY? What are THEY forcing upon YOU and your LIBERTY that the Statists in the Congress, and Obama ARE?

Don't Doddle. Answer.

Am I prejudiced because I believe Obama is doing a terrible job?

Nope, just wrong. Let me guess, you though bush did a great job.....lolololololol

I disagree that I am wrong. When I see the President of the United States lay a rug in his office with a quote and doesn't know the author of the quote, then why is it I am wrong for calling him stupid?

Because a lack of data or an error is not evidence of intelligence or its lack. It might indicate shitty proofreading, but that's all. Stop the hand wringing over whether or not Obama is sufficiently bright to be president.

It's okay to admit you don't trust his judgment or whatever your real problem is.

The election was based on intelligence? When did that happen?

No not really, but sometimes I like neener neener moments. Its juvenile, I know, but its fun.

Yes, this harvard graduate, constitutional law professor...yes si modo, constitutional law professor is a fairly intelligent man. We want leaders who have common sense and some book learnin....unlike the last time a republican ran the white house for 8 years.

It frightens them..:)

I'm not frightened. I'm concerned. He will not release his grades or any papers. He keeps doing and saying stupid stuff. He will not enforce Federal law and sues a sovereign state for doing the job he should be doing. Doesn't that concern you?

What is George H.W. Bush's GPA? Ronald Reagan? Jimmy Carter? Gerald Ford? Richard Nixon? If you can't find them, they must be hiding something!:eusa_whistle:

Lincoln's formal education consisted of about 18 months of schooling and he was largely self-educated; he was an avid reader, writer and poet. He was also skilled with an axe and a talented local wrestler, which made him self-confident. He was no committed laborer during his teen age years, with family and neighbors then referring to him often as lazy.[18][19] Lincoln avoided hunting and fishing because he did not like killing animals, even for food.[20]
Wiki

By your criteria, Honest Abe was not qualified for the highest office in the land... he didn't even have a GPA.

Now let's find the part of the constitution regarding GPAs....:eusa_whistle:

No not really, but sometimes I like neener neener moments. Its juvenile, I know, but its fun.

Yes, this harvard graduate, constitutional law professor...yes si modo, constitutional law professor is a fairly intelligent man. We want leaders who have common sense and some book learnin....unlike the last time a republican ran the white house for 8 years.

It frightens them..:)

I'm not frightened. I'm concerned. He will not release his grades or any papers. He keeps doing and saying stupid stuff. He will not enforce Federal law and sues a sovereign state for doing the job he should be doing. Doesn't that concern you?

What is George H.W. Bush's GPA? Ronald Reagan? Jimmy Carter? Gerald Ford? Richard Nixon? If you can't find them, they must be hiding something!:eusa_whistle:

Lincoln's formal education consisted of about 18 months of schooling and he was largely self-educated; he was an avid reader, writer and poet. He was also skilled with an axe and a talented local wrestler, which made him self-confident. He was no committed laborer during his teen age years, with family and neighbors then referring to him often as lazy.[18][19] Lincoln avoided hunting and fishing because he did not like killing animals, even for food.[20]
Wiki

By your criteria, Honest Abe was not qualified for the highest office in the land... he didn't even have a GPA.

question, did anyone make claims they deserved to be POTUS because of their grades?

Precisely. If such bragging rights are to be afforded? Then the Annointed One's records would be shouted from the moutain tops...Currently?

They remain hidden under LOCK AND KEY...

WHY?
I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Then I saw your sig. Mark Levin? Really? :lol::lol::lol:

Mark reflects a PART of me...what *I* Belive. And this affects YOU how exactly you simple TROLL?

My but arn't we a DUMB FUCK. Levin Never attempts to Hide that he is Jewish, and Talks about it OFTEN on his show.

Magna cum laude means straight A's with high commendations from profs.

Cum laude is one step lower, 3.5. No commendations required.

At a putative 3.3 he did not wear an honor cord when he "walked."

Research the massive problem ALL universities, especially the Top Ten, are experiencing with plagiarism and cheating.

Then research the "social pass" problem and massive "grade inflation" problems.

And then check out the number of students enrolled vs. the number of students who flunk out vs. the number in the 2.5-3.49 GPA range, vs. the number in the 3.5 to 3.9 range, vs. the number in the 4.O -- a school with a HIGH flunk out rate in the freshman and sophomore terms is LESS likely to be engaging in social passes and grade inflation.

Then, check out the number of lawsuits filed vs. the number settled out of court -- the facility with a high number NOT settled out of court is less likely to be the one cowed into social passes and grade inflation by threats of social activist retaliation -- and YES profs are cautious about flunking a) children of lawyers b) Blacks and c) REALLY SCARED of foreign student flunks.

Finally, check out the hire factor:
1) how many new and recent grads actually get a job
2) how many who DO get a job get one with some government agency (BAD rep) vs. how many get hired on with a relative's firm (slightly less BAD) vs. hard competition for grads by private and not-connected employers (GOOD performance: their students prove out in the real world)
3) how many of those who DO get a job with a PRIVATE company that has no reason to hire the kid HAVE THE SAME JOB 1 year after hire-on: retention of a school's grads -- good indicator that those grads actually learned something while attending the school -- bad retention is damned good evidence of the social pass and grade inflation whammy deception in the GPA/transcripts

BTW: if Obama had been a superior instructor OR student, his alma mater would be demanding the Bragging Rights -- "see what OUR SCHOOL produced, a brilliant student who became POTUS -- now send us your alumni donations AND your kids." And Obama would have BLAZONED those records across every newspaper in the world as proof of his qualifications for office.

There IS something in those records he DOES NOT want folks to know.

Precisely. If such bragging rights are to be afforded? Then the Annointed One's records would be shouted from the moutain tops...Currently?

They remain hidden under LOCK AND KEY...

WHY?
I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Then I saw your sig. Mark Levin? Really? :lol::lol::lol:

Ozmar you simp. YEAH REALLY. Now make something of it. The gauntlet is herby thrown troll.

Because a lack of data or an error is not evidence of intelligence or its lack. It might indicate shitty proofreading, but that's all. Stop the hand wringing over whether or not Obama is sufficiently bright to be president.

It's okay to admit you don't trust his judgment or whatever your real problem is.

He also said during the campaign that he had visited 57 states and referred to the leader of Canada as "The President" of Canada. Canada doesn't have a President. They have a Premier.

He's stupid.

You know what is real funny. Before Obama the Left said JFK was the smartest President in History.

One Big problem. JFK was PRO LIFE, and a Supply sider on the economy. He basically invented the blue print for Reaganomics when cut taxes and increased Revenue to the Fed. His often stated ideas on the role of Government would leave modern Liberals wondering who the fuck this Right winger is. lol. He understood the best thing Government could do was get the fuck out of the way of the private sector, and stated so Often.

So If the guy they used to say was the Smartest President ever, Met the Guy they say is the smartest now. He would tell him just how wrong he is on so many issues.

The Democrat party would not tolerate JFK today. Most of his policies and Ideas would be more at home in the Conservative movement today.

Last edited:

My but arn't we a DUMB FUCK. Levin Never attempts to Hide that he is Jewish, and Talks about it OFTEN on his show.

This is absolutely TRUE. And to those that cannot wrap their brains around it...and if it gives you ulcers? Radios have TUNERS built in. You *CAN* Cease tortuing yourself. Belive me. I am a Radio Technician Professional.

He also said during the campaign that he had visited 57 states and referred to the leader of Canada as "The President" of Canada. Canada doesn't have a President. They have a Premier.

He's stupid.

There's prolly some genius in China who has made similar errors. Intelligence is not a guarantee of accuracy or whatever the hell you're panicking over. The stories of Einstein not being able to find his way home are legendary. Intelligence is no more or less a characteristic of a human, like an eye color.

It's what you do with it that counts.

If Obama is so damn smart then why does he need a teleprompter for every little thing? I watched Bush at a golf event a few days ago and he introduced 4 men with him and didn't miss a beat or need a teleprompter. You lefties keep telling us who is smart and who is dumb and on and on. Your peanut gallery will swallow it, while the rest of us look at the evidence and reality.

Obama is dumber than a mule fuckin' a goat.

Last edited:
I don't get why you need to see Obama as stupid, Jack Fate. Why can't you just admit you don't like his policies, etc.? If we could prove he has a genius IQ, would you change your mind about the wisdom of his presidency?

If not, then ain't this alleged fear he might secretly be stupid a little bit dishonest?

Wiki

question, did anyone make claims they deserved to be POTUS because of their grades?

You know dive? That's a pertinent question...and one I'd like solved from someone in the know.

But then? To hear the media, and many participants in this thread?

Obama deserved POTUS...and MORE...(Even though WE don't know his grades since they remain under Lock-And-Key)...:eusa_shhh::eusa_think:

I don't get why you need to see Obama as stupid, Jack Fate. Why can't you just admit you don't like his policies, etc.? If we could prove he has a genius IQ, would you change your mind about the wisdom of his presidency?

If not, then ain't this alleged fear he might secretly be stupid a little bit dishonest?

"The wisdom of his Presidency"....

LOL. Now that's funny. Bush has a higher approval rating in Ohio than Obama does.

How do you explain that kind of "wisdom"? I know. All the people who don't like Obama are frightened of his great intellect and are probably homophobic islamophobic racist bigots. Right?

Forum List

Back