Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote

Listening to Mark Levin (funny how he pronounces his name as Levin so he sounds less Jewish to his mainly Christian audience) gives you stomach ulcers in your brain... Which is why his audience is so irrational and hooked on him.:cuckoo:

My but arn't we a DUMB FUCK. Levin Never attempts to Hide that he is Jewish, and Talks about it OFTEN on his show.

Lern to spell.

What is George H.W. Bush's GPA? Ronald Reagan? Jimmy Carter? Gerald Ford? Richard Nixon? If you can't find them, they must be hiding something!:eusa_whistle:

Wiki

By your criteria, Honest Abe was not qualified for the highest office in the land... he didn't even have a GPA.

Now let's find the part of the constitution regarding GPAs....:eusa_whistle:
question, did anyone make claims they deserved to be POTUS because of their grades?

You know dive? That's a pertinent question...and one I'd like solved from someone in the know.

But then? To hear the media, and many participants in this thread?

Obama deserved POTUS...and MORE...(Even though WE don't know his grades since they remain under Lock-And-Key)...:eusa_shhh::eusa_think:

If the criteria for his presidency does not include his GPA, why do you pinheads care what his GPA is?:cuckoo:

He is a hell of a lot smarter than you are...and apparently smarter than every republican in this country since he won the presidency of the United states.

God bless democracy and God bless America.

The election was based on intelligence? When did that happen?

No not really, but sometimes I like neener neener moments. Its juvenile, I know, but its fun.

Yes, this harvard graduate, constitutional law professor...yes si modo, constitutional law professor is a fairly intelligent man. We want leaders who have common sense and some book learnin....unlike the last time a republican ran the white house for 8 years.

It frightens them..:)

Well, he was smart enough to get into, and graduate from, Harvard Law, but he was also stupid enough to run for president of the United States. Not to burst your bubble here, but I think that latter one makes him dumber than me. Or maybe it just makes him crazy.

I don't get why you need to see Obama as stupid, Jack Fate. Why can't you just admit you don't like his policies, etc.? If we could prove he has a genius IQ, would you change your mind about the wisdom of his presidency?

If not, then ain't this alleged fear he might secretly be stupid a little bit dishonest?

"The wisdom of his Presidency"....

LOL. Now that's funny. Bush has a higher approval rating in Ohio than Obama does.

How do you explain that kind of "wisdom"? I know. All the people who don't like Obama are frightened of his great intellect and are probably homophobic islamophobic racist bigots. Right?

Nope. I know lots of people who have none of those characteristics who still disapprove of Obama. It is possible to disagree with the man without believing he is stupid or a Commie or was born in Kenya or is a Muslim or whatever other silly bullshit you seem to be harboring.

Some people just think he's wrong at times.

Listening to Mark Levin (funny how he pronounces his name as Levin so he sounds less Jewish to his mainly Christian audience) gives you stomach ulcers in your brain... Which is why his audience is so irrational and hooked on him.:cuckoo:

My but arn't we a DUMB FUCK. Levin Never attempts to Hide that he is Jewish, and Talks about it OFTEN on his show.

Lern to spell.

'LERN' To spell indeed. And to YOU? Learn to have a cogent POJNT and stop being a TROLL.

Last edited:

Lern to spell.
quoted for the humor :lol:

but i'm sure, that was a TYPO(just like it was for the T) but you didnt give him that doubt, so should anyone give it to you?

If the documents were released, the people who are demanding them would just claim they were false anyway. It's kind of like what happened when the state of Hawaii tried to put the whole birth certificate thing to rest.:cuckoo:

It's damned hard to falsify when the University puts its imprinted seal right in the middle of the transcript -- and there are profs who DO remember and WOULD check the original on file in the Grad Records Dept.

And not just profs -- I'd demand a check myself -- IF he permitted such access, we'd have already long since had the data -- and it WOULD be confirmed by looking at the original, not a dup.

I guess it really only boils down to the most prejudiced people even giving a damn what his GPA was. As evidenced by this thread, you sick puppies just wish to "prove" that the only reason he got into Harvard was because of his skin color. That's what this boils down to, and I'm just going to laugh and let you get all red faced in your stewing prejudiced fury over this. :cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's address this accusation of racism.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT MYSELF BLACK?

YOU DON"T

You ASSUME that, because I'm an English prof and familiar with university functions, I COULD NOT BE BLACK BUT MUST BE WHITE.

You ASSUME that, because my ancestors arrived in Texas with Austin's second bunch of immigrants, I COULD NOT BE BLACK BUT MUST BE WHITE.

You ASSume that, because I dare criticise Obama, I COULD NOT BE BLACK BUT MUST BE WHITE --

AND, without knowing one damned thing about me personally, you ASSume that, because I MUST BE WHITE, I MUST THEREFORE BE RACIALLY BIASED AND A BIGOT of the worst and most filthy disgusting order.

Guess what: WRONG ON ALL ASSUMPTIONS --

Next time, get the damned FACTS before you go hurlilng disgusting SLANDER AND FALSEHOOD, deliberate assaults INTENDED to minimize and marginalize and BASH HELL OUT of anyone who DARES DEFY your damned elitist bullshit demand for social supremacy at people YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW.

Because NOBODY shoves me to the back of the bus -- NEVER AGAIN -- and I don't sit still while they shove others to the back of the bus and force them to drink out of Conservative water fountains three feet lower and never cleaned like the Liberal bullshit LORDS OF THE DAMNED UNIVERSE only think belong to their elitist bullshit aristocratic INSULT SPITTING SCORN FILLED HATING LITTLE HEARTS.

I AM NEITHER BLACK NOR WHITE -- I AM AN AMERICAN -- and YOU just lost all right to know who and what I am personally because YOU DEMAND THAT I BE WHITE OR BLACK and CANNOT endure the thought that a BLACK MIGHT JUST DESPISE THE LIBERAL BULLSHIT AS MUCH AND EVEN MORE THAN any dumbass White ever dreamed of.

STOP USING BLACK AMERICANS as a damned worthless club in your wars against conservatives.

When YOU learn to respect Blacks as FULL EQUALS, capable of thinking for themselves, instead of marching to the mantras of DAMNED FAKES AND PHONIES, then and only then will you begin to comprehend the real meaning of SOCIAL EQUALITY.

Guess what? There are a hell of a lot of very FINE Black thinkers in this country -- and some of them even share the scorn for Barak Obama and the USERS who spit on them and scorn them so damned much they DARE use Black struggles for their own damned SELFISH GREEDY GUT AMBITIONS.

And, unless you work up the GUTS to go meet them personally, you'll NEVER KNOW whether the person you're bashing hell out of is or is not a freaking damned KKK clone of David Duke -- or Al Worthless Shit PHONY Jeremiah Wright -- user and abuser of POOR BLACKS extraordinaire.

YOU DON"T KNOW EITHER MY RACE OR MY RELIGION OR MY IDEOLOGICAL STANCE ON THE DAMNED RACE WARS SO ADORED and FOSTERED BY LIBERALS.

I don't get why you need to see Obama as stupid, Jack Fate. Why can't you just admit you don't like his policies, etc.? If we could prove he has a genius IQ, would you change your mind about the wisdom of his presidency?

If not, then ain't this alleged fear he might secretly be stupid a little bit dishonest?

"The wisdom of his Presidency"....

LOL. Now that's funny. Bush has a higher approval rating in Ohio than Obama does.

How do you explain that kind of "wisdom"? I know. All the people who don't like Obama are frightened of his great intellect and are probably homophobic islamophobic racist bigots. Right?

Nope. I know lots of people who have none of those characteristics who still disapprove of Obama. It is possible to disagree with the man without believing he is stupid or a Commie or was born in Kenya or is a Muslim or whatever other silly bullshit you seem to be harboring.

Some people just think he's wrong at times.

He's not just wrong, he's a disaster. The poll numbers tell the true story. He's toast and the Democrats are going to lose power. He's not the product that was sold to us. Most of America has now realized this.

question, did anyone make claims they deserved to be POTUS because of their grades?

You know dive? That's a pertinent question...and one I'd like solved from someone in the know.

Obama deserved POTUS...and MORE...(Even though WE don't know his grades since they remain under Lock-And-Key)...:eusa_shhh::eusa_think:

If the criteria for his presidency does not include his GPA, why do you pinheads care what his GPA is?:cuckoo:

Why don't bootlickers such as yourself demand that he release his school records so the American public can decide for themselves?

when you run on the fact you were what he claimed, a little proof to back it up helps
and it wasnt all that long ago that people on your side were clamoring for another POTUS to release HIS records

when you run on the fact you were what he claimed, a little proof to back it up helps
and it wasnt all that long ago that people on your side were clamoring for another POTUS to release HIS records

Indeed Dive...All one needs to do is ask Dan Rather and how that worked out for him?

Ah! There is that FUN ltttle word you Statist FREAKS like to use when you lose arguments..."pinheads"...'Scuse me Ozmosis...or whatever your handle is? Do you or are YOU a follower of a USMB Favourite Bfgrn?

You certainly sound like that goof. :lol: Or is it a Statist LIBERAL term to use when you know you've been BEATEN like a bad snake?

Why don't bootlickers such as yourself demand that he release his school records so the American public can decide for themselves?

They won't. They ONLY demand it when one of thiers isn't in power.

It's a One sided affair with these cretins. But then Dan Rather found out how that can affect one's income...didn't he?

Besides which, it is NOT Obama critics claiming he's the "most intelligent" POTUS yet -- who brought up his academic record to prove the point. And it wasn't Obama's critics who brought up his IQ, either.

Why do we focus on his IQ and his academic records? Because the Obama Fruit Flies do.

Magna cum laude means straight A's with high commendations from profs.

Cum laude is one step lower, 3.5. No commendations required.

At a putative 3.3 he did not wear an honor cord when he "walked."

Research the massive problem ALL universities, especially the Top Ten, are experiencing with plagiarism and cheating.

Then research the "social pass" problem and massive "grade inflation" problems.

And then check out the number of students enrolled vs. the number of students who flunk out vs. the number in the 2.5-3.49 GPA range, vs. the number in the 3.5 to 3.9 range, vs. the number in the 4.O -- a school with a HIGH flunk out rate in the freshman and sophomore terms is LESS likely to be engaging in social passes and grade inflation.

Then, check out the number of lawsuits filed vs. the number settled out of court -- the facility with a high number NOT settled out of court is less likely to be the one cowed into social passes and grade inflation by threats of social activist retaliation -- and YES profs are cautious about flunking a) children of lawyers b) Blacks and c) REALLY SCARED of foreign student flunks.

Finally, check out the hire factor:
1) how many new and recent grads actually get a job
2) how many who DO get a job get one with some government agency (BAD rep) vs. how many get hired on with a relative's firm (slightly less BAD) vs. hard competition for grads by private and not-connected employers (GOOD performance: their students prove out in the real world)
3) how many of those who DO get a job with a PRIVATE company that has no reason to hire the kid HAVE THE SAME JOB 1 year after hire-on: retention of a school's grads -- good indicator that those grads actually learned something while attending the school -- bad retention is damned good evidence of the social pass and grade inflation whammy deception in the GPA/transcripts

BTW: if Obama had been a superior instructor OR student, his alma mater would be demanding the Bragging Rights -- "see what OUR SCHOOL produced, a brilliant student who became POTUS -- now send us your alumni donations AND your kids." And Obama would have BLAZONED those records across every newspaper in the world as proof of his qualifications for office.

There IS something in those records he DOES NOT want folks to know.

So because his alma mater isn't demanding bragging rights, Obama is hiding something? :lol:

Maybe Obama was an above average student, without all the pomp and circumstance that some students get. It's kind of a testament to the meaningless value we place on magna cum laude, etc.. if someone who didn't have a bunch of fancy fabric attached to his graduation gown or mortar board became president of the United States.:eusa_whistle:

NOT

Schools are just like any other business -- desperately hunting FUNDING -- and critical to that funding are alumni and state legislation contributions -- and critical to alumni and state contributions is the schools REP for producing damned fine well-educated and very successful student-graduates.

He would NOT have ducked "all the pomp and circumstance some students get" -- that "pomp and circumstance" is CRITICAL to job offers and to more advanced education opportunities -- you don't get into grad school, especially the Harvard Law, without some DAMNED GOOD REASON -- the competition for very limited number of slots is VICIOUS -- so the question is, why did Harvard let him in? Grades and test scores on the Graduate exam must have been at least acceptable -- but, unless they were EXTRAORDINARY, there was some other reason -- my guess, he's Black, so given a sum total of Black applicants at the time, his own scores COMPARED TO OTHER BLACKS -- not to ALL applicants, only to Black applicants -- would have been higher than others. And that is DRIVEN by the racial quotas slammed on EVERY university and public college, nation wide.

Yeah, both Columbia and Harvard WOULD be bragging their butts off. And so would Obama.

Barry wouldn't have missed all the pomp and circumstance, he's too much of a narcissist.

Woven into the new presidential seal rug adorning the Oval Office is a misattributed quotation, offering us a perfect metaphor for the Obama presidency. Jamie Stiehm reports in the Washington Post:

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice." According media reports, this quote keeping Obama company on his wheat-colored carpet is from King.

Except it's not a King quote. The words belong to a long-gone Bostonian champion of social progress. His roots in the republic ran so deep that his grandfather commanded the Minutemen at the Battle of Lexington.

American Thinker: Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote
I'm not reading 216 posts to find out, but I presume someone has pointed out that:

1. the rug attributes the quote to no one. only in the press is it attributed to MLK. But at any rate...

2. It IS an MLK quote. The quote from Parker, which MLK paraphrased, was this:

"I do not pretend to understand the moral universe; the arc is a long one, my eye reaches but little ways; I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. And from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice." Attributing the abbreviated quote to Parker would be wrong.

It's astounding that the so-called liberal media would run with such a purely fabricated piece of rightwing crap.

Last edited:
So because his alma mater isn't demanding bragging rights, Obama is hiding something? :lol:

Maybe Obama was an above average student, without all the pomp and circumstance that some students get. It's kind of a testament to the meaningless value we place on magna cum laude, etc.. if someone who didn't have a bunch of fancy fabric attached to his graduation gown or mortar board became president of the United States.:eusa_whistle:

NOT

Schools are just like any other business -- desperately hunting FUNDING -- and critical to that funding are alumni and state legislation contributions -- and critical to alumni and state contributions is the schools REP for producing damned fine well-educated and very successful student-graduates.

He would NOT have ducked "all the pomp and circumstance some students get" -- that "pomp and circumstance" is CRITICAL to job offers and to more advanced education opportunities -- you don't get into grad school, especially the Harvard Law, without some DAMNED GOOD REASON -- the competition for very limited number of slots is VICIOUS -- so the question is, why did Harvard let him in? Grades and test scores on the Graduate exam must have been at least acceptable -- but, unless they were EXTRAORDINARY, there was some other reason -- my guess, he's Black, so given a sum total of Black applicants at the time, his own scores COMPARED TO OTHER BLACKS -- not to ALL applicants, only to Black applicants -- would have been higher than others. And that is DRIVEN by the racial quotas slammed on EVERY university and public college, nation wide.

Yeah, both Columbia and Harvard WOULD be bragging their butts off. And so would Obama.

Barry wouldn't have missed all the pomp and circumstance, he's too much of a narcissist.

Truth

He would have relished flaunting "the wonders of ME" before the world.

Like the birth certificate, there's a hell of a mess of dead and rotting shark bait buried in that man's past -- shark bait he does not DARE let the world discover.

And that stench starts with him as a "community organizer" in Chicago -- "community organizer" being another name for a Marxist PIG who preys on, eats alive the poor and middle class in order to ENRICH THEMSELVES -- just like Stalin and just like Castro and just like Mao -- and now Chavez and Odinga too. The Party Elite eat rich, live rich in rich men's palaces -- bought with the blood of the poor they SHOVE INTO SLAVERY for the "good of the State" -- which is ALWAYS the same as the "good" of the Party Elite.

Check out the crap that b-witch fired by the Ag Dept was and is involved in, the biggest out of court PAY OFF OF BULLIES AND THUGS in the history of this nation: another "community organizer" involved in taking ownership of mega chunks of land and "renting" it out to the poor -- and the poor NEVER GAIN A DAMNED THING -- while the "organizers" made millions. The bitch gets MILLIONS -- and the poor suckers she conned into near starvation get diddly damned squat. Barak Obama gets MILLIONS -- and the suckers he conned to get that blood money get screwed out of house, out of home, trashed lives so HE GETS RICH. Corrupt lawyer playing CORRUPT political SWINE games -- just like Bwany Fwank and Sen. Dodd and Nancy Pelosi and John Kerry -- and Teddy Kennedy, too.

And all of them are using POOR BLACKS as weapons in their wars for UNRESTRICTED POWER to do whatever the hell they want.

All of it painted with the lipstick of "social redemption" -- Black Supremacists marching to the drumbeats of Malcolm X painted with the lipstick of "Black Liberation Theology" and "Compassion for the Poor Working Man" -- when not one of them has EVER in his entire life actually broken a sweat to earn an honest day's wages.

Forum List

Back