Smithfield Foods, largest pork producer and processor

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'm not big into pork, but I guess many people are now working for the Chinese in America.
Smithfield Foods

Smithfield Foods, Inc. is an American subsidiary of the Chinese company Shuanghui Group,[3] the world's largest pork producer and processor.[4]

Headquartered in Smithfield, Virginia, it runs facilities in 26 U.S. states, including the largest slaughterhouse and meat-processing plant in the world, located in Tar Heel, North Carolina.[4] It also has operations in Mexico and in 10 European countries, with a global total of over 46,000 employees and an annual revenue of $13 billion.[5] As of 2015 it is majority owned by Chinese-based and state-owned holding company Shanghui International Holdings Ltd

On 29 May 2013, Shuanghui Group, also known as the Shineway Group, the largest meat producer in China, announced a purchase of all of the stock of Smithfield Foods, Inc. for approximately $4.72 billion.[20] It was also announced by Shuanghui that it would list Smithfield on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange after completing the takeover.[21] On 6 September 2013 the U.S. government approved Shuanghui International Holding’s purchase of Smithfield Food, Inc. The deal was valued approximately $7.1 billion. It since has been the largest stock acquisition by a Chinese company of an American company to date

Smithfield Foods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no problem with it.
Of course, then again, "china is going to take you over" always rings in ones head.. lol

I'm not big into pork, but I guess many people are now working for the Chinese in America.
Smithfield Foods

Smithfield Foods, Inc. is an American subsidiary of the Chinese company Shuanghui Group,[3] the world's largest pork producer and processor.[4]

Headquartered in Smithfield, Virginia, it runs facilities in 26 U.S. states, including the largest slaughterhouse and meat-processing plant in the world, located in Tar Heel, North Carolina.[4] It also has operations in Mexico and in 10 European countries, with a global total of over 46,000 employees and an annual revenue of $13 billion.[5] As of 2015 it is majority owned by Chinese-based and state-owned holding company Shanghui International Holdings Ltd

On 29 May 2013, Shuanghui Group, also known as the Shineway Group, the largest meat producer in China, announced a purchase of all of the stock of Smithfield Foods, Inc. for approximately $4.72 billion.[20] It was also announced by Shuanghui that it would list Smithfield on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange after completing the takeover.[21] On 6 September 2013 the U.S. government approved Shuanghui International Holding’s purchase of Smithfield Food, Inc. The deal was valued approximately $7.1 billion. It since has been the largest stock acquisition by a Chinese company of an American company to date

What? You mean the Jews didn't do it?

The Chinese are 28 trillion in debt..Doesn't look like they own mush more than debt...But American pork with Chinese bean(abacus) counters is okay with me...

Smithfield Foods

The jews don't eat pork, so they say.

Smithfield Foods

The jews do eat pork, so they say.
Pork rinds with beer?

ROFL

As a Muzzie Beast, you are prohibited from eating pork.

Smithfield Foods

This is old news, Smithfield was sold years ago.

Smithfield gives them an abundant supply of quality swine to sell in Chinese markets. It makes sense the world's largest consumer of pork would want access to the world's largest producer and processor of said meat.

Smithfield Foods

I can see your concerned about the Jews but no need, now that they are done with the US they have their eyes on China, Goldman Sachs is in control.

Goldman Sachs | China is Transforming the Global Economy

ROFL

As a Muzzie Beast, you are prohibited from eating pork.

Smithfield Foods

This is old news, Smithfield was sold years ago.

I can eat pork , I chose not to.

The Chinese are 28 trillion in debt..Doesn't look like they own mush more than debt...But American pork with Chinese bean(abacus) counters is okay with me...
Who are they indebt to?

Forum List

Back